Mechanics & Rule Riders:
1. Each player will be sent a password protected zip file containing their role. They will also receive a puzzle along with it. On solving the puzzle they will get the password required to unlock the zip file.
2. The password thus obtained needs to be PMed back to me to acknowledge that a player has correctly solved the puzzle and got their role. Without that the actions won't be recognized as submitted.
3. Baddies will get into the BTSC as and when each of them correctly identifies their own role. No power play is allowed.
4. Irrespective of whether all players know their role or not, game will continue at its own pace.
5. Role spies will be successful only when the spied players have "earned" their roles (by solving the puzzle).
6. There will an additional puzzle given at the end of D1 to all the players who have earned their roles. The first player to solve the puzzle will get a special secret ability.
7. Redirect > RID Kill > Trap > Save > Block > NK (blocking) > Spy > Learn (seer, farsight, nearsight)
8. Only successful spy attempts will appear in NP (without target).
9. Whenever a player dies without solving the role puzzle, the same will be posted along with corresponding day/night post.
10. Every day will begin with inactive self votes, which shall be counted only if their total is less than the max number of active votes against any player. Otherwise, the day cycle will be extended for 24 hours. If there are still any inactive votes then the corresponding players will be replaced at the end of the cycle.
Any violation of these rules will result in death at the end of the cycle + ban from future mafias hosted by me (and perhaps others too)
Baddies (Night Kill + BTSC)
Godfather: Redirect [doesn't affect Mayor, Seer, Farsight and Nearsight's actions]. On being spied appears as a random character (including himself).
Baddies get to choose NK carrier each night, after they gain BTSC. If this carrier is blocked/trapped then the NK will not go through.
Doctor: Save [can't save self on N1]
Sheriff: Trap (Block + Save, only for the night)
Mayor: Other player's vote manip (x0 - x2) [can't manipulate self vote]
Cowboy: 50% RID Kill [will not be notified whether RID was correct or not; successful RID Kill will appear in Night Post]
Seer: will get a version of night post sans all baddie actions [the to be state had baddies been inactive]
Farsight: Will know which players Rat and Spy targeted during the night [not roles]
Nearsight: Will know which roles Rat and Spy targeted during the night [not player names]
For Solving Puzzles
1. Try to identify what the pic/text is trying to depict. Some things can be interpreted in multiple ways while some are best to ignore as they are misleading. Try to take the most intuitive direction.
2. Use Wikipedia or Google wherever you think you need it. Most puzzles anyway require some amount of both.
3. Additional resources that can help are purplehell and tineye.
4. Answer to a puzzle will work as password only in UPPERCASE.
- Molly Mae
Role PMs have been sent. Let me know if your name is there in the list of KlueMongers but you've not received your role PM.
Night 1 ends on Thursday 10:29:59 PM IST</p>