Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Desktop Mafia

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 'Cat'astrophe

'Cat'astrophe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:13 AM

Sak-C. No one is making excuses. Look at CoR....its been in sign up phase for what..the last 1-2 months(possibly more than that). Its a big mafia like yours....Most of the people who said they cant sign up for your mafia havent signed up for CoR too...
Your mafia sounds interesting. I would like to take part if you remove the restriction that we cant backout between the game....I'm sure we'll get backups. And this way, if there is more flexibilty....more people would want to join in.

#22 Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:04 PM

Yeah, right. Face it-people won't sign up because I'm the host. These same people certainly aren't having any problems signing up for all the other Mafias out there.

#23 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:13 PM

Sak, there aren't really a whole lot of mafias out there. There is the TMM, which only noobs are signing up for, so they obviously won't play yours. There's CoR, as mentioned, which has been in signup since the summer, I think. There's Death Note Mafia, which, again, doesn't have a lot of signups. There's Klue's Mafia, which I won't do since I checked out coozle.com, and was totally puzzled, and his mafia seems to based on that. Are there any others I'm missing?

So it's not just your mafia, it's all the ones out there.

Edited by MissKitten, 09 October 2011 - 04:13 PM.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#24 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

@SC u could have used spoilers for the post so it doesn't take much space ;)

#25 'Cat'astrophe

'Cat'astrophe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:30 PM

G she cant use spoilers....don't make her say that again...SC..no offense intended.

#26 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:31 PM

G she cant use spoilers....don't make her say that again...SC..no offense intended.

oups i didn't know!! sry ,and yes no offense intended,
why u can't use spoilers?

#27 Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

You could sign up, Hidden.O_o If people can sign up for the other Mafias, no reason why they can't sign up for this one.

#28 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:49 PM

You could sign up, Hidden.O_o If people can sign up for the other Mafias, no reason why they can't sign up for this one.

anything i'm about to write is not meant to offend ANYONE.

first : in my posts above i didn't talk about me wanting to sign up!
second : i didn't sign up for any mafia going on cz i don't have time,so it's not this particular mafia i don't want to sign up for.cz there's TMM and CoR and Klue's one too.
third: i just asked about the spoilers issues .

Edit: i can't force people to sign up for any mafia,they can do what they want .(not talking about self,cz if i see that i have time to play,this is the first mafia i'll sign up for.

Edited by Hidden G, 09 October 2011 - 06:50 PM.

#29 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

Psst, for this site, 15 players is quite large...small would be 6-10...just an fy...umm just so you know

#30 Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:13 PM

-.- Enough. I just want people to sign up. Why even ask questions if you're not going to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users