Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Virtual world Roleplaying game

• Please log in to reply
598 replies to this topic

#41 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:02 PM

*She looks at Shad with a scowl* He's the janitor, of course. Look at that hat. And he's going to join us in a game of World Quest after he finds us a fourth person, isn't that right, Mister Janitor? *She smiles at him childishly*

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#42 phillip1882

phillip1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:04 PM

OOC: i was willing to let a person begin alone and have others join in as they read and decided to play. did you guys want to wait for flame and miki or not?

Edited by phillip1882, 24 October 2011 - 09:06 PM.

#43 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:08 PM

"Yes, because janitors totally wear giant hats......and are you sure we should do this....isn't that how you got kicked out of that one museum?" *glares at Loki* "Seriously, who are you?"

OOC: I'd like to make sure we have a couple, but I think 3-4 is fine to start

OOC2: do any of you read girl genius? b/c after Molly's last, I'm totally imagining Loki wearing a hat like the one the Jägers made for Gilgamesh in that......

Edited by Shadow7, 24 October 2011 - 09:12 PM.

#44 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:12 PM

OOC: We can wait, if everyone wants to. A little character dev by interaction never hurt. =P

*Surprised* The museum! That reminds me. Do you still have that rock that I gave you? I completely forgot about it...

Hmmm...what does this do? *Molly grabs one of the game's headgear and puts it on.*

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

#45 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:15 PM

*is distracted by the question* Umm....somewhere....I think..... *fumbles in her bag* [less than child-friendly language] where did I put that....*realizes what Molly's done and curses again* Seriously, Molly? Again? Stop touching random things!

OOC: yeah...my character thinks nothing of most cursing....I will bleep it out though for the thread

Edited by Shadow7, 24 October 2011 - 09:16 PM.

#46 phillip1882

phillip1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:17 PM

ooc: I'm really liking molly, this will defiantly speed the story along.

*as molly puts on the headgear she hears a voice. and sees an ethereal being form before her.*
"i am Gina, spirit of World Quest. Welcome Molly. I see not everyone has logged in yet, once at least four people have put on the head gear we can begin with the adventure. or you can begin yourself by clicking the accept button." *Molly sees a red accept button hover in front of her.*

#47 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:37 PM

Omigosh, guys, you have to try this. It looks so much cooler than Time Crisis. *She turns to look at Loki* Hey, Jan, can you go find us a fourth?

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

#48 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:53 PM

"A friend" Loki replies. "One who is willing to help you in your "Quest". And who is rather looking forward to it himself. *sighs* "It's been so long..."
He noticies Shad looking oddly at him. "Wha..." Loki starts to ask, before realising exactly where he is staring. "Damn it!" he exclaims. Loki quickly snaps his fingers and the large and awkward looking hat was gone, almost as if it had never been there in the first place - which it hadn't, really. Before Shad can ask him about that too, he swiftly changes the subject: "Oh, and I wouldn't enter the game yet if I were you." he directs at Molly. "I have heard that it is rather tough - you'll probably need all the help you can get."

OOC:Large stupid hat? Really? :P And where on earth did you get the janitor thing? And are we allowed to actually curse in the forums?

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#49 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:59 PM

*She gives Loki a dark look* Then you had better go find us a fourth, Jan. *She perks up again* And he'd better be cute!

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

#50 phillip1882

phillip1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:59 PM

ooc: i had posted that there was a maintenance guy as a means of shad getting more info about the game. i think molly confused you with him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users