BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Virtual world Roleplaying game

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the group once again enters the underground water ways, on their way to dolphin kingdom.

after a couple hours, they reach their destination. the dolphins are still in the process of celebrating their victory.

there are several banners out, proclaiming peace and prosperity.

"umm, the back-jets? we can't just give them to anyone. and i certainly wouldn't reveal where we stash extras, even if i knew.

wait a minute, you're the travelers! hold on a second let me see what i can do." *swims away and comes back 15 minutes later with 2 back-jets*

"i hope this is sufficient, i got them for you on the condition that you return them by tomorrow. any later than that and it will be my hide, and perhaps yours as well."

"okay, thanks," Flame says hastily to the dolphin. Flame boards one, picks up Molly and Loki, and starts trying to steer it back towards the upside down city. "c'mon, guys, get the other one!"

Alternatively, if the back-jets aren't actually vehicles:

"okay, thanks," Flame says hastily to the dolphin. Flame starts dragging one and motions for the others to either help him or take the other one.

the group make their way back to manta kingdom with back-jets in hand, ready to pitch in. the king directs them to follow, and shows off the army, or what's left of it.

"these fine soldiers will help you clean out any remaining frengi. there shouldn't be many left. i imagine 7 - 10 on the outskirts. they will use the back jets to brush off any suspect areas, and you can use these -" takes out a whip like weapon "-to finish them off. once exposed, simply hit them then turn this knob on the end to send a bolt of electricity to the end."

apologies, its been a while i know.

the soldiers begin moving out, around the rim of the volcano, looking for prime frengi spots.

"listen" one of the soldiers says, "we should still keep quiet, we want to surprise them if possible. "

one spots a good potential target. "remember, we uncover, you kill."