Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Virtual world Roleplaying game

• Please log in to reply
598 replies to this topic

#31 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:33 PM

*Cautiously looking around, Molly finds herself drawn toward World Quest.* (Even better than the Stars of Myzoria) *As she nears, she no longer looks around. She can't take her eyes of the word Quest, trying to guess when it will again alight. She reaches out a hand and grips the handle of one of the doors and begins to pull.*

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#32 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:36 PM

*5/10 mins earlier, as Molly was talking to the lady at the help desk.

Loki - who was perched on a sofa in the corner of the arcade, observing the crowd of people and keeping an ear out for anything interesting - perked up.
'Hmm,' he thought to himself, 'Something about that "World Quest" seems a little off. If the rumours i have heard are true, they may need a little help with their "Quest". Perhaps I should just leave them to it.' Just then, something made Loki glance up from his musings. His gaze was drawn towards the brightly coloured poster just behind the help desk, advertising the very game that he was deliberating over. He paused for a moment; almost looking away again when the sign shone. Loki blinked, and it was as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

He grinned. 'Who am I kidding? I've been waiting for an opppurtunity to test my skills for years. And if that wasn't a challenge i just saw, then I don't know what is.'
Loki swung his legs over the side of the sofa and stood up. He glanced at the poster behind the desk again, smiled to himself and quietly shadowed Molly to the entrance of World Quest.

Edited by Panther, 24 October 2011 - 06:37 PM.

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#33 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:38 PM

*hearing the door creak, Shad turns to see Molly opening the door* "Seriously, Molly, she's telling us there's some sort of metaphysical price, and you're off trying to go play with it?"

#34 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:47 PM

OOC:I take it we can only control our own characters? As in, I can't say something like "Suddenly a voice blared out from a hidden speaker and said whatever?"

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."

#35 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

OOC: yeah, you can only control yourself.
(just thought of it, and just to clarify my last, when I say "see Molly opening the door", that's more the way I read the situation than meaning Molly's actually followed through and opened the door).

#36 phillip1882

phillip1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

ooc: if there is something like that, pm me with it, and i'll say it. Right, you can only control your own characters.

*as molly opens the door, the room itself is much smaller than she expects. there is enough room for maybe 8 people. there's no place to sit except the ground itself, and there are several helmet like things with visors for the eyes. each helmet has a long thick cord coming out of it going into the ceiling.*

#37 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

*Molly slowly turned at Shad's call, her own voice distant* But it's so pretty! And Time Crisis 3 was so terrible. And they don't have TC2! Just look at it -- *she glances back up at the word 'Quest' and her eyes glaze over.* --it's so pretty... *She slips inside and approaches one of the terminals.* Coming or not?

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#38 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:33 PM

*sighs resignedly, used to Molly's recklessness* "What happens if one person tries to go in alone?" *yells as she hurries over to Molly* "I'd say I can't believe you're being so reckless....but I know you too well"

#39 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:50 PM

"From what I can gather, four or more people are needed to actually start the game." Shad and Molly jump as Loki enters the room behind them. "World Quest will simply not start if the required number of players are not present and willing to take part"

OOC: I've left it open to you guys if you want to decide if you know me already or not. You know, whether you say something like "Who are you" said Shad suspiciously.
or
"Loki!' Molly cried. 'I've not seen you in ages!' or whatever.

#40 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:56 PM

OOC: Maybe I know you but not Molly--Molly would totally hang w/ the god of mischief, but I try to be a tad more responsible.....
"Yeah, don't want to take a chance....who are you?"

Edited by Shadow7, 24 October 2011 - 08:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users