Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Virtual world Roleplaying game

• Please log in to reply
598 replies to this topic

#21 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:35 PM

Yay! Lets get this rp on the road!

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#22 phillip1882

phillip1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:11 PM

*Setup*
5 people, Miki, Flame, Shade, Molly, and Loki, have each come to Amazing World of Gaming to try out the games, for one reason or another.
*Scene*
each of you sees a wide variety of arcade games, some with classic 2d graphics, others that are panoramic 3d.
*there's a help desk person for you to talk to when you're ready to begin your adventure.*

#23 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:09 PM

*Molly approaches the help desk and withdraws a fiver, an excited smile on her face. She places the money on the desk and slides it across the desk.*

I'll have the usual--a shot of Jack and 20 tokens, hold the Jack.

*She tries to keep a straight face, but a smile slowly breaks through.*

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#24 phillip1882

phillip1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:55 PM

The help desk lady smiles, "Thank you. here's your 20 tokens." the help desk lady leans in. "if you want a real adventure you may want to consider playing World Quest, its the best. It's located in the back, but requires at least four people to play."

#25 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:25 PM

*Molly takes her tokens with a smile and begins wandering around the arcade. She tries a few games until she comes to Wold Quest--and stops in her tracks, observing the game.*

OOC: I lost the game.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#26 phillip1882

phillip1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

Molly sees the sign World Quest. It's a circle with the word "World" in blue and green letters, and the word "Quest" in gold. the word "Quest" lights up every now and then. there are doors that pull outward to get into the room to play the game.

#27 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:55 PM

Shad goes up to the help desk and asks "how much is World Quest?", hoping to get an answer and catch up with Molly before she does something reckless.

#28 phillip1882

phillip1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:07 PM

the help desk lady scratches her chin, "World Quest is free to play, but comes at a high price." she pauses dramatically. "It's in the back if you're interested."

#29 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:23 PM

"High price meaning what?"

#30 phillip1882

phillip1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:27 PM

The help desk lady puts on a more menacing smile. "I'm afraid you'll have to play to find out."
*there's a matenance guy picking his teeth not to far off.*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users