Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM VIII: Tom and Jerry Mafia

• Please log in to reply
398 replies to this topic

#51 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:54 PM

still reading his post ......

#52 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

Nice, G.

edit: Oh yeah! I almost forgot!

@mboon That's just kinda how I do things, and how I've seen other, more experienced players do things. There's no hard and fast rule or anything, though.

Edited by MissKitten, 02 October 2011 - 06:01 PM.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#53 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:00 PM

but you're missing something ,if u (the target)got spied (now by quacker,or tuff) and will be confirmed as a goodie ,yes you will be targeted as u said but if Cuckoo is smart enough he will save that person (here u)so the baddies will get nothing(they will loose one NK ),and him being dump,Jerry can redirect the save to him ;) so ur logic is false,and now i think quack guy should spy u (spy him quack please)

EDIT: thx to u ,now the baddies won't waste a NK and target u(if u will be goodie) cz all the goodies are alerted by my post!!

Edited by Hidden G, 02 October 2011 - 06:02 PM.

#54 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1432 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:24 PM

Or maybe you're WIFOM-ing too and trying to claim Jerry because you're a baddy! And now Tuffy won't copy you, and so he won't find out you're a baddy, and so you and your baddie friends are safe. Well, safe for now, at least...... :lol: :P

Wow, IDK why it looked like I was claiming the Jerry role? I said it'd be ok to role copy me because at least I'm not Jerry. =P

but you're missing something ,if u (the target)got spied (now by quacker,or tuff) and will be confirmed as a goodie ,yes you will be targeted as u said but if Cuckoo is smart enough he will save that person (here u)so the baddies will get nothing(they will loose one NK ),and him being dump,Jerry can redirect the save to him ;) so ur logic is false,and now i think quack guy should spy u (spy him quack please)

EDIT: thx to u ,now the baddies won't waste a NK and target u(if u will be goodie) cz all the goodies are alerted by my post!!

That's only if cuckoo realizes all these ramifications of saying who is going to be spied, which he might not have if I hadn't posted. But now that you've said that cuckoo should save me, the baddies will know that I am about to be saved and won't target me, so cuckoo should target someone else, so the baddies SHOULD target me, so cuckoo should target me, but that means the baddies should target someone else... and the WIFOM begins.

#55 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:33 PM

no that's not it!! cz u might be a baddie or Tom ! and if u appear to be a goodie ,it's "who is more smart,goodies or baddies"

Edited by Hidden G, 02 October 2011 - 06:35 PM.

#56 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:38 PM

i say enough for now,we need some more people tone here we are only 3 players playing now.

To all,if u don't participate the game will be hard cz no one can even try to figure others role,so only the baddies will NK each night and we can't know who they are .

#57 Tralala!

Tralala!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

i thought we arent supposed to speak much in the night phase....

#58 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:42 PM

i thought we arent supposed to speak much in the night phase....

but we should talk a bit ,and here we are not talking at all :P
u should give an opinion about what have been posted till now

#59 Tralala!

Tralala!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:43 PM

ah now i know why i am not understanding half of what plasmid is saying.... What is WIFOM ing???/

#60 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:45 PM

*reads post* *shakes head* You know what, plasmid? I don't even know.... I think maybe I was high off of chocolate or something, and that must have made perfect sense then...... But it doesn't now....... Also, YAY FOR WIFOM!!!!!! Lawlz. WIFOM can get pretty confusing, though. I just hope that people don't use too much here.

Also, G, I think that if we wait until after the NP, we'll have A LOT more players start to post. Especially once we start randomly accusing people. [Again, kris, I challenge you! What defense do you have?]

And Tra, night phases are usually where strategy is worked out. Like plasmid said, there's a lot of WIFOM involved, so the goal is to find the plan where no amount of WIFOM could mess it up. Granted, it's N1, so there's not gonna be a lot of that happening, but like I said in an earlier post, this is also where the false accusations start. So accuse away! [plasmid, I accuse you of being too smart!] And besides, there's really nothing that says "You're not supposed to talk during the night". In fact, it's sometimes advisable to talk during the night, so that if you're a goodie in danger of an NK or something, you'll be protected from the baddies. [You'll see what I mean later on. I'm too lazy to type it all out right now...].

edit: WIFOM=Wine In Front Of Me. From the book/movie The Princess Bride. Where when A says B will do 1, B now has to do 2, but then B will realize that doing two is exactly what A expects B to do, so B now has to do 1, but A will look ahead that far too, so it becomes a battle of wits. Go to youtube and search "The Princess Bride Westley and the Sicilian scene". It's bound to be there somewhere.

Edited by MissKitten, 02 October 2011 - 06:48 PM.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users