BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VIII: Tom and Jerry Mafia

Sak-C, I don't see the tole vote/unvote as being that big of a deal myself, especially as he gave a reason.

I have voted/unvoted twice so far because I was looking for the person to respond. They both did, I moved my vote. On the first day (with little NP info) I don't see this as a bad strategy - it at least forces people to talk when maybe they would not otherwise. If we get lucky maybe we hit on a baddie and they say something incriminating.

All of that doesn't mean plasmid isn't Meathead of course (we know he can't be the baddie spy), but as stated I don't find the vote/unvote that incriminating. You could just as easily make a case that your follow-up vote on tole was a bandwagon move from a baddie. I'm not saying it was, I doubt it in fact, but someone could make that arguement.

Now, his making a move against you could be a baddie thing, voting for the person that was questioning him. That is certainly a possibliity.

However, I still want to hear from mboon so I am leaving my vote there.

Hmm, a lot of that sounds like I'm defending Plasmid - not sure that I am at that, other than to say he is no more or less suspicious than others at this point (to me at least).

I'm telling you, they are suspicious. tole admits she hasn't even read what's been going on, which you should always do in this game. She's voting for me with no explanation at all, just like Plasmid. She's saying Jerry knows who Meathead is, but I don't see that in the Night Post. And Jerry's role isn't even a spy role, right? If I'm remembering correctly, it's a redirect role. I don't see any role tole could be that would guarantee Plasmid was not Meathead.

i think we have 2 choices,cz we have 2 probs:

the day spy should target either SC or Plas.

and at night the RIDKiller should RID plas as the MH .so the best is if we spy SC.

but i say that we must use our 2 ridkills very wisely (we have 2 i think cz tuffy owned one right ? )

if plasmid can't be meathead and can't be the baddie spy then plasmid is the only person I believe to be a confirmed goodie at this point - if I get lynched or NK know that plasmid is a goodie, which makes HiddenG suspicious to me and Sak-C not just suspicious but IN FACT A BADDIE.

And Sak-C before you say it, this is absolutely not personal this is just because I redirected you to plasmid last night and it shows up that Meathead was redirected.

Again, if I am lynched or NK, you know who to go after.

How should I know if Meathead was redirected?O_o There's nothing in the Night Post about that, so I'm thinking no.

Plasmid didn't give a real reason for his sudden unvote and switch. Didn't he say it was because Cat was being quiet? But so was tole, which is why he chose her in the first place. I still say it's suspicious.

And like I said, if the spy role wants to spy on me, go for it. I've nothing to hide.

Do not target sak-C day spy, it is a waste of a spy. And don't spy plasmid that too is a waste of time.

Spy Hidden-G - then feel free to lynch me so you know who to RID kill N2 and who to lynch N3 - as soon as it shows I'm Jerry when you lynch me it will confirm that what I say is true: Sak-C is Meathead and plasmid is neither Meathead nor Butch, but he could be Tom.

Tole, you're not even making any sense. I don't see anything in the Night Post that says Meathead was redirected. Meathead blocked Plasmid. Are you claiming Jerry? Ah, but there are numerous problems with that. First, we don't see Jerry acting in the Night Post, do we? Second, I know for a fact my action last night wasn't redirected. And as I've already pointed out, it doesn't seem like Meathead was redirected. Your story does not add up, tole.

Hosts: kristmark1 and Maurice

1. plasmid - voting for s-chan

2. tolecnal- voting for s-chan

3. Hidden G - voting for plasmid

4. Tralala!- voting for Hidden G

5. mboon - voting for Cat

6. smoth - voting for mboon

7. Sakura-chan - voting for tolecnal

8. 'Cat'astrophe voting for tolecnal

9. MiKi - voting for Cat

@Smoth, if you don't believe me about Sakura then change your vote to me (I don't think I can self-vote) so that you'll believe me N2 about Sak and possible (likely) Hidden G, when it is most important.

Possibly... I'm not giving any clues though.

Anyway, only NK, RID Kill, Spy and Block will show up in the night post. If a save will only show up if it actually saved somebody.

I also might include clues about weather or not certain characters acted - you'll see later on.

Jerry would not show up as acting in any case. However if you are Jerry you'd be able to read between the lines

if plasmid can't be meathead and can't be the baddie spy then plasmid is the only person I believe to be a confirmed goodie at this point - if I get lynched or NK know that plasmid is a goodie, which makes HiddenG suspicious to me and Sak-C not just suspicious but IN FACT A BADDIE.

And Sak-C before you say it, this is absolutely not personal this is just because I redirected you to plasmid last night and it shows up that Meathead was redirected.

Again, if I am lynched or NK, you know who to go after.

u are lying , i can't say more at the time ,cz i'll be outing my role. u didn't redirect them. No i'm not jerry

Ha! Nice Hidden-G, you just proved your Butch (or a really crazy Tom).

Please feel free to lynch me today and then know that:

Sak-C is Meathead, and

Hidden-G is, likely, Butch - but definitely not a goodie.

Also, if you lynched Sak-C you would prove the same thing and not waste another day.

Well, we've got two RID Kills. Go crazy.>_> I have nothing to worry about, since I'm a goodie. And if Hidden's a baddie, which I have no reason to think at this point, then I could care less if he is killed. But tole is not looking reliable. She probably just wants to avoid the RID Kills and spy from being directed at her.

Ha! Nice Hidden-G, you just proved your Butch (or a really crazy Tom).

Please feel free to lynch me today and then know that:

Sak-C is Meathead, and

Hidden-G is, likely, Butch - but definitely not a goodie.

Also, if you lynched Sak-C you would prove the same thing and not waste another day.

i'm a goodie idiot(sorry about that) my action was redirected !!!! OK ,happy now

It is possible that they are both telling the truth (tole and Sak-C).

This could happen if Meathead originally wrote to target Miki and then changed it to target Plasmid. Kris did say people kept changing their actions on him. If he missed the change that would result in the 2 night posts. So it COULD be coincidence that tole redirected Sak-C to Plasmid and that Meathead changed his/her mind and moved from Miki to Plasmid.

Not sure what the odds of that are (other than small), but it would be a possible explanation.

@tole - you have basically outed and no one is counterclaiming at this point, so until then I will not move my vote to you.

@HG, Sak-C - there are too many cases being made that don't line up with each other so I don't know what to think.

whoa, you just called me an idiot? Seriously?

alright, I've said my peace and I won't keep banging my head on the wall if it's just going to get me called names.

@smoth it's up to you - you can lynch me and find out the truth or lynch sak-C and find out the truth. And Hidden-G if you believe I'm lying, why not vote for me?

It is possible that they are both telling the truth (tole and Sak-C).

This could happen if Meathead originally wrote to target Miki and then changed it to target Plasmid. Kris did say people kept changing their actions on him. If he missed the change that would result in the 2 night posts. So it COULD be coincidence that tole redirected Sak-C to Plasmid and that Meathead changed his/her mind and moved from Miki to Plasmid.

Not sure what the odds of that are (other than small), but it would be a possible explanation.

@tole - you have basically outed and no one is counterclaiming at this point, so until then I will not move my vote to you.

@HG, Sak-C - there are too many cases being made that don't line up with each other so I don't know what to think.

I definitely factored that in and you'll notice none of my accusations say that Sak-C is lying, I have no idea if she originially chose Plasmid all I know is that I redirected her to Plasmid and MEathead showed up as acting on Plasmid.