Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM VIII: Tom and Jerry Mafia

• Please log in to reply
398 replies to this topic

#31 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:23 PM

Night 1 will end at 8pm GMT tomorrow. This is not open for discussion, especially in the main thread.

Thank you,
The "passive" co-host, maurice

#32 Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:30 PM

That was not really passive, but actually quite hostile.>_>

kristmark, can you pick a different color? I have to highlight your text just to read it, and it really hurts my eyes. It's too light for this white background.

#33 kristmark1

kristmark1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:32 AM

Is that OK?

#34 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1429 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:51 AM

Night 1 will end at 8pm GMT tomorrow. This is not open for discussion, especially in the main thread.

Thank you,
The "passive" co-host, maurice

Completely off topic, but would anyone like to take bets on who gets NKed night 1?

#35 smoth333

smoth333

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:02 AM

Completely off topic, but would anyone like to take bets on who gets NKed night 1?

Well.......if I was a baddie, which I'm not, I'd be betting on you only because post # 27 made my head hurt.... ;) ;) ;)

Seriously though, you have some nice thoughts there, a couple of things I did not pick up on my first read through of the roles.

#36 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:10 AM

Yeah, my first guess would be you, plasmid, if only because you overanalyze things, which leads to baddie role outing. :P But this assumes you're a goodie, so.... I don't really know otherwise.
I'm the GRK.
And if you're a goodie, I look forward to working with you! [Because I'm a goodie, too.... if you haven't figured that out already..... yeah....]
If you're good, you know what that means.
Also, Sakura: even though everyone's confirmed, N1 is usually when people get some sort of read on who to trust and whatnot. This is also where we get all our false accusations out of the way [I accuse kris of having ulterior motives! :P] and, like plasmid [it was plasmid, right?] said, where we start to give out subtle hints. As in: I'm an important goodie! :P Actually, no, it's usually something more substantial than that.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#37 Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:26 AM

Yes, that color is much better.

Can't really get much of a handle on who to trust, because nothing has happened yet. We don't know who will be killed, and no one is arguing on who should or shouldn't be lynched.

#38 mboon

mboon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:55 AM

@Miki: Huh, so that's how it is, you learn something new every game :) I usually wait until after N1, and I don't usually hint :/

#39 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:06 AM

The first night is always longer than 24 hours to give everyone time to confirm and get situated. Two or three days is common. And since the end time has already been stated, it would royally screw over those who have already confirmed and made plans based on the given end time.

Nana is right :D ,and SC please let the host control the game,cz if he had accepted your suggestion(i know,he wouldn't)i would have quited cz i haven't done anything,i was sleeping.
time for us and hosts is a golden rule we must honor it. check the guide on MM(tell me if u want the link)

@plasmid,nice "essay "back there ,u are more suspicious to me now,and please if u can make your posts a bit smaller cz it's better for all of us.

Tuffy ,spy Plasmid,jerry if he doesn't redirect :P (Plasmid was right Jerry is a bit non usage for goodies)

#40 Tralala!

Tralala!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:08 AM

@Miki: Huh, so that's how it is, you learn something new every game :) I usually wait until after N1, and I don't usually hint :/

i dont usually speak at all :(

... i think i shud start saying SOMETHING... :dry:

Edited by Tralala!, 02 October 2011 - 07:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users