Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM VIII: Tom and Jerry Mafia

• Please log in to reply
398 replies to this topic

#321 'Cat'astrophe

'Cat'astrophe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:07 PM

The only way Tra doesn't get lynched is if we agree on someone, but no one is jumping out to me - unless you also think mboon is suspicious?

What does that mean? Are we trying to work out a D2 tie? Won't that be dangerous?

#322 smoth333

smoth333

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

What does that mean? Are we trying to work out a D2 tie? Won't that be dangerous?

I don't think a tie does anything for us, does it? Then it would just get one of the two people randomly lynched I think.

I was trying to say the only way Tra doesn't get lynched was if we all agreed someone else was more likely than her. I don't neccesarily have anyone in that catagory, with mboon being the only one close to Tra on my list.

But, we really don't have anything to go on since Tra isn't here.

#323 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:19 PM

i think we are stuck with Tra, i hope that the spy wasn't Plas so we can get info from him.
but he could.
and Cat can u please tell me between witch pages did u give a hint ? (give me up to pages)

#324 'Cat'astrophe

'Cat'astrophe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:24 PM

I dont remember the page..but it was right after there were three votes on me..so I guess somewhere between 9 - 15

#325 smoth333

smoth333

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:28 PM

Well, even if the spy is still alive......he/she may not have anything that isn't public knowledge at this point, especially if they did something half-baked like confirming Tole's identity (figuring Sak-C would be taken care of by the RID-kill tag team).

#326 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

i just want to end the game faster,by knowing the true roles of Tra,mboon or someone else,so if we knew one of them is good,the other is bad and vice versa.

#327 smoth333

smoth333

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

Unfortunately the day spy appears to only get that informaton after the lynch. I suppose whoever it is could spy the one that does not get lynched?

#328 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:59 PM

If Molly Mae starts talking it's because he has replaced Tralala!. I will leave further announcements/ questions to krist ark.

#329 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:01 PM

Woot.

Okay, so, I'll let you know what I know in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Until then, can you at least be prepared to remove some votes? Thx. Back in a jiffy.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#330 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:03 PM

Hosts: kristmark1 and Maurice
2. tolecnal - voting for Molly Mae!
3. Hidden G
4. Molly Mae!
5. mboon - voting for Molly Mae!
6. smoth -
8. 'Cat'astrophe
9. MiKi - voting for Molly Mae!

Dead:
1. plasmid - Night Killed by baddies.
7. Sakura-chan - Rid killed by Spike and Tuffy.

Edited by maurice, 05 October 2011 - 08:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users