Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM VIII: Tom and Jerry Mafia

• Please log in to reply
398 replies to this topic

#1 kristmark1

kristmark1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:51 AM

Welcome to my first mafia as a host !!!
Roles will be going out shortly.

Goodies: Wincon - Eliminate the Tom and the baddies.
Jerry - He's the veteran in the house, having encountered Tom hundreds of times. He knows how to escape the most complicated trap and even make it work for him - Redirect.
Spike - Spike's always been a good friend of Jerry and helped him many times. He's the tough one 'round the house - Rid Kill at night.
Tyke - Being Spike's beloved son he has picked up some skills, but is still only a cute little puppy - Block.
Tuffy - Not really the most experienced one, Tuffy has been taught by Jerry and is a quick learner - Role Copy.
Cuckoo - Yet another friend of Jerry, he has come to help once again - Save.
Quacker - Even though he is not the stealthiest one, neither the brightest, Quacker knows how to get information by persuasive means - Spy during day.

Baddies: Have BTCS and Night Kill, Wincon - Eat Jerry, Tuffy, Cuckoo and Quacker.
Butch - Butch is an old rival of Tom, competing for the glory of capturing Jerry. Butch can easily ask a few palls here and there to gather information - Spy.
Meathead - Not the smartest one (the dumbest rather), he, just like Butch, is trying to capture Jerry. Thought he does make up in strength... - Block/Redirect (has to choose one each time).

Indie(s): Secret wincon.
Tom - A lone hunter, good old Tom is always up for a fun chase with Jerry. He is also a good liar and knows now to get on the soft side of Mammy Two Shoes - Vote Manipulator x0, x2 + secret ability.

Baddies > Indie > Goodies
RID Kill > Block > Redirect > Save > Spy
NK and Lynch cannot be acted on, though the target may be saved. (Tom can be an exception...)

#2 kristmark1

kristmark1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:52 AM

TMM VIII - Tom & Jerry
kristmark1 and Maurice
1. plasmid
2. tolecnal
3. Hidden G
4. Tralala!
5. mboon (Though I may not be on 24/7 most likely only evenings for a bit)
6. smoth
7. Sakura-chan
8. 'Cat'astrophe
9. MiKi

Backups
1. Nana

Mentor
1. Thalia

Edited by kristmark1, 01 October 2011 - 11:52 AM.

#3 kristmark1

kristmark1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:09 PM

Prologue...
It was just another day back at Mammy Two Shoes's house. As always Tom was wildly chasing Jerry and making an unimaginable mess. Spike was telling his little son Tyke how to guard the house from whatever this big world of adventures threw at them. Nearby Tuffy, Quacker and Cuckoo were messing around and generally not doing anything bad. Butch and Meathead were still looking for a way to get into the house so they can munch Jerry and his friends. No one knew that this day might change their lives forever. (Sorry but I'm not much of a typer.)

ROLES WILL BE SENT OUT BY THE NEXT FEW HOURS. PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION.

Night one ends tomorrow at 9pm GMT.

#4 smoth333

smoth333

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:14 PM

Confirmed.

#5 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:03 PM

kristmark

if you want me to co-host, add me to all convos and possibly set one up between you and I :thumbsup:

#6 Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:05 PM

I still haven't gotten my role. Are you still sending some out?

#7 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:26 PM

i didn't get mine either,he might not have sent them

#8 kristmark1

kristmark1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:18 PM

There was a problem with the server, so I'm sending am out right now. I'm only telling you what role you are, the abilities are in the OP (with the exception of Tom).
Also, can you please use the rooster to confirm it makes it a lot easier for me.

#9 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:06 PM

TMM VIII - Tom & Jerry
kristmark1 and Maurice
1. plasmid
2. tolecnal
3. Hidden G CONFIRMING!
4. Tralala!