Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Rat Hunt Mafia

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#141 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:41 PM

The next game will likely be a 2 vs 6 again (maybe an indy) without BTSC and with role modification.

Roles not appearing again: Redirect, tech ability, role spy

Roles likely to appear in the next installment: Full RID list, vote manip (these two as different roles), Mr Brown ability*, RID kill.

*Mr Brown ability might be replaced with listing a group of players and being told whether there is at least one baddy/indy among them. Response from the host will only be yes or no.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#142 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:55 PM

Wait, ghost thread? You told me I didn't actually die, that I was just severely wounded :angry:

BTW pid, great first game. And thanks for being the one mobster who actually realized I outted MiKi (and to a lesser degree araver)

#143 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1462 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:35 PM

Big thanks to everyone for playing, and especially to Molly Mae for hosting a great game! From the commentary, it sounds like I need to play a game with this curr3nt character sometime.

And next time, if I say I want everyone outed on night 1, I expect everyone to spill their roles, factions, and secret wincons with no questions asked! :lol:

Edit: Almost forgot, night 1 action PM

And just in case Mr Tech is spying me and will get a truly random 5 word phrase from my night action post, I'm pasting the Declaration of Independence below XD ROFL!

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their

That goes on for a while...

Edited by plasmid, 30 September 2011 - 06:42 PM.

#144 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:40 PM

Big thanks to everyone for playing, and especially to Molly Mae for hosting a great game! From the commentary, it sounds like I need to play a game with this curr3nt character sometime.

And next time, if I say I want everyone outed on night 1, I expect everyone to spill their roles, factions, and secret wincons with no questions asked! :lol:

I had a secret wincon...

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#145 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:29 AM

*Gasp* what was it?!?!?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#146 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:16 AM

What did I do?!

#147 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:29 PM

You know exactly what you did :angry:

#148 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:33 PM

Gah! Just the thought of curr and plas in a mafia together is making my head explode! :P Kidding. I would love to be in a mafia with you guys. Especially if we're on the same side.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users