Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM VII: Ghostbusters Mafia

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#141 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:40 PM

That might be what a baddie would do, but I am being logical and stating facts and not just going with the consensus. Maybe Mboon is bad, maybe she is good. I can not say. If she is bad and gets lynched, great. If she is good and gets lynched, that would be a disaster. 4 to 1 now will be 3 to 1 before lynch, then 2 to 1 after lynch and going into the night. Hmm, that could work, if you really are the rid kill. One problem though, whoever you rid kill also becomes a target for the baddie nk, since they need cleared goodies to die so you do not know who to go for on the last night.

#142 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:15 PM

Well, let's just hope this works then, yeah?

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#143 mboon

mboon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:27 PM

I agree with Nana, proving one of us good does not prove the other bad, I say this because either Nana is also a goodie or a really good actor. Do what you will though since we don't seem to have any better plans

#144 kristmark1

kristmark1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:27 PM

I kind of have a plan, but I'll post it tomorrow. (during the day)

#145 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:38 PM

Okey-dokey. So we now get to wait three and a half hours of boredom before seeing what happens.

Also, I just realized, I never answered nana's accusation of leaving 40 mins before the day ended yesterday, so I'll do it now, partly because I have nothing else to do, and partly because I don't like accusations of any kind.

@nana, I'm technically not allowed to play mafia anymore, so I only get on when
a) my parents aren't around
b) I'm doing homework on the computer
c) at night after everyone else is asleep

So last night, my parents had an appointment with someone, and i had too much homework to go with them, so I stayed home. While I was doing my homework, I was also checking the game. When I logged off, it was because my parents were home and I wouldn't get a chance to get on for a while.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#146 smoth333

smoth333

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:57 PM

So RID kill Nana as Cortho

Nana - if you are good then who will you follow tonight? What information can you get to help narrow down the next day.

Maybe mboon to confirm where she directs her claimed action of the save? Or you could follow me to see what mine is?

#147 smoth333

smoth333

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:01 AM

Mboon, the reason I have it between you and Nana is this:

Paraphrasing from your and Nana's various posts....

She basically said she followed your action on N2 and you targeted Miki.
You say you did not act on N2.

Only one can be true.

#148 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:01 AM

Yup, that's what I'm doing.

... ~ Nova-kun

#149 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:10 AM

I prefer not to say who I'll choose, lest it serve a bad purpose. But I doubt the bads will leave me alive anyway since I just moved from their "keep alive to lynch" list to their "kill at all costs" list. So if I live, I'll talk. If not, I'll be watching as a ghostie so be good.

#150 mboon

mboon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:48 AM

Well, we have our plan for tonight so that's about we can do :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users