Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Klueless Mafia

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#41 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:16 AM

KlueMaster: facebook.com/gagrawal
9. mboon - voting for self
8. Thalia - voting for self
7. Nana7 - voting for self
6. 'Cat'astrophe - voting for self
5. tolecnal - voting for self
4. Shad - voting for self
3. Molly Mae, son of Irwin* - voting for self
2. Aura - voting for self
1. Aaryan - Killed by Muscles

#42 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:26 AM

Okay everyone. I figured out my puzzle. Once I actually sat down to look at it, it was easy, with a lil help from Google :D

Btw, I'm a vanilla :( Happy I at least know what side I am on but ModFrammit, I really wanted an action. :angry:

Do vanillas get a chance to gain an action if they solve the daily puzzle? And is it the first person to solve it who gets the action?

#43 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:29 AM

Do vanillas get a chance to gain an action if they solve the daily puzzle? And is it the first person to solve it who gets the action?

There is no Daily puzzle. The special puzzle was specifically for Day 1, which shall grant some secret power to the one who solves it first.

#44 mboon

mboon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:51 AM

I feel stupid :( I knew I was bad at puzzles :/

#45 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:36 AM

8. Thalia - voting for self
7. Nana7 - voting for Aura

Google you say? I doubt that, BADDIE! I am Nana 7, you killed my father, prepare to die! :P

#46 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:03 AM

According to the last roster before the first day ended, Aura had 3 votes on her while Tole had two. I see two possible scenarios:
1. Shadow and Molly Mae both voted for Tole. One of them is the Godfather and doubled their vote.
2. Nana and mboon voted for Aura (and Aura self voted). One of them is the Godfather and negated their vote.
I'm going with scenario one for now. Shadow was blocked which does not clear her but given the choice between her and Molly Mae. . .
8. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae
7. Nana7 - voting for Aura

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#47 'Cat'astrophe

'Cat'astrophe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:28 AM

. Spy was called upon in a baffled state, who declared that he doesn't know about these deeds as he spent the night spying.

Does that mean the sheriff has solved his/her puzzle??

#48 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:27 PM

Does that mean the sheriff has solved his/her puzzle??

I cannot answer which roles have solved their puzzles. Only that a role won't be known unless the puzzle for that role has been solved and key PMed to me.

#49 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:42 PM

According to the last roster before the first day ended, Aura had 3 votes on her while Tole had two. I see two possible scenarios:
1. Shadow and Molly Mae both voted for Tole. One of them is the Godfather and doubled their vote.
2. Nana and mboon voted for Aura (and Aura self voted). One of them is the Godfather and negated their vote.
I'm going with scenario one for now. Shadow was blocked which does not clear her but given the choice between her and Molly Mae. . .

Though this post contains no question for me, certain clarification is desired regarding the day rule I've adopted to counter inactivity.
If no player has active votes (as posted by other players) more than the number of inactive votes (self votes as posted by me) then the day will be postponed by 24 hours. This is done to ensure that a technical glitch on BD doesn't result into incorrect lynch. Also, in such cases it won't matter who are the players that have self votes, only the inactive count will be considered against the active votes.

On Day 1, there were 2 inactive votes and neither Aura not Tole had more active votes against them. Self vote on Aura was only considered in the inactive vote count. Ideally I'd have postponed the day, but considering that a no lynch option was available and active players had expressed desire to tie votes, I ended the day with tie. No vote manipulation was involved here.

#50 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:30 PM

Thalia, please read this

Note that I was quick to comment on the fact that no one died despite an apparent non-tie AND an indication that no vote manip was used (scroll up from the linked for my comment).

Given the NP it appears that the Spy and one baddie, but hopefully not the other, have figured out their identities. All could have, but we've no indication

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users