Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Klueless Mafia

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#31 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:47 AM

If the Godfather figures out his role before the end of the day, then someone is dying. Sorry, but he can always make it not a tie, if he's aware of his role.

#32 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:04 AM

Day 1

Everyone was just Klueless. Baddies didn't kill anyone, but why? Was it because they were having trouble in solving the puzzle? If yes, then were both unable to solve or just one of them? If no, then what kinda game they are playing, trying to show that they are still powerless? What about the fellow goodies - do they all know their roles yet?

As was the norm among goodies, many reverted to random accusations in the absence of any sensible information. While, others tried to ensure that the key suspects were equally accused. Towards the end, two names gathered most accusations - Tole and Aura. But, neither looked more suspicious than the other. Hence, in the end everyone decided that they need more time in unraveling this mystery.

The day ended with no lynch, but with the promise of special secret power to one who PMs the answer for below puzzle to host first.

https://sites.google...cidrac/pass.jpg

#33 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:10 AM

Hmm, it was not a tie though, Aura had a self vote to make it 3. I wonder if the godfather acted?

#34 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:25 AM

Either KM miscounted, or he messed up in saying the baddies didn't act....or that whole thing was flavor text....but let's leave it be.

#35 mboon

mboon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:26 AM

Oh, I totally forgot that she had that self vote and now I feel bad, but then why would the godfather act to protect someone? Or maybe it was a miscount?

#36 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:32 AM

Maaan, I lost track of time.

Um.... checking in (?)

I promise I'll do better >.> I think I can work out this puzzle, I just have to take 5 mins to google it.

But I gotta go out and stuff, so I come back later and break it all down for you guyz, okay?

Hold your breath :yes:

#37 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:39 AM

Hmm, it was not a tie though, Aura had a self vote to make it 3. I wonder if the godfather acted?

Either KM miscounted, or he messed up in saying the baddies didn't act....or that whole thing was flavor text....but let's leave it be.

What actually has happened is this: Since there were 2 non-active players (self-votes), and no player had more active votes than that, hence the day was ended with a no lynch. I was about to postpone the cycle for 24 hours, but concluded it due to availability of no lynch option for a tie. In future, all such cycles will be postponed.

#38 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:10 AM

Sorry everyone! I thought I posted here but I didn't. I spent the entire day moving to college and didn't have internet access.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#39 tolecnal

tolecnal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:35 AM

Wooo glad I didn't get lynched! Thanks mboon for tying it up or at least intending to tie it up.

#40 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:05 AM

Night 2

Night was brief. No one talked much except a few thanks and hugs and kisses were exchanged. It was nearly the Dawn when people found Shadow caged, and Aaryan dead near the watch tower. Spy was called upon in a baffled state, who declared that he doesn't know about these deeds as he spent the night spying.

Upon further inspection they were able to locate a piece of puzzle, presumably fallen out of Aaryan's pocket.
Posted Image

Notes:
1. You are not allowed to out your puzzle, as it will be considered PM repping.
2. In case inactive votes are greater than or equal to the active votes against a player, then day will be postponed by 24 hours.

Edited by KlueMaster, 15 September 2011 - 04:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users