Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Klueless Mafia

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#111 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:23 AM

@Nana I meant b/c you said you knew me, that suggests your secret ability has something to do w/ IDing roles, which would mean you hadn't checked your PM for the result until you said you knew me.

And lol the song is funny, but like I said, just curious.

#112 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:02 AM

There is a secret known only to vanilla in this game, so I had you, Tole, and Thalia narrowed down to the powers. When Thalia spied Tole bad, that left you as only one role.

#113 'Cat'astrophe

'Cat'astrophe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:09 AM

mboon didnt know about it either...but i'm guessing he(/she?) didnt solve his(/her?) puzzle....

#114 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:58 PM

mboon didnt know about it either...but i'm guessing he(/she?) didnt solve his(/her?) puzzle....

I operated under that same assumption.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#115 mboon

mboon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:06 PM

Actually, I did solve it just recently, but I still, Oh! Is that it, really?

Edit: I really need to play more Mafia and be more aware of these things

Edited by mboon, 18 September 2011 - 05:07 PM.

#116 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:35 PM

There is a secret known only to vanilla in this game, so I had you, Tole, and Thalia narrowed down to the powers. When Thalia spied Tole bad, that left you as only one role.

I hope this will inspire other hosts to color vanillas with different flavors ;)

Only catch here is that I couldn't mention this thing anywhere in the thread for game discussion (this being a surprise element). To balance it, the special secret ability was designed in such a way that it would have any real use only in the hands of baddies. A goodie claiming it only had the effect of denying it to baddies.

#117 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:38 PM

BTW, ending the day early as I don't see a miracle happening in next few hours (and also since I want to sleep till late tomorrow).

GOODIES WIN :D

#118 tolecnal

tolecnal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:18 AM

Well played vanillas, you had aura and my number from the beginning :(

#119 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:26 PM

well, aura did put herself in the spot by claiming to be a vanilla and using google to solve her puzzle.

#120 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:30 PM

well, aura did put herself in the spot by claiming to be a vanilla and using google to solve her puzzle.

What other claim can a baddie make? Is the only winning strat supposed to be that the baddies are never spied or questioned for lynching?

Just guessing by an earlier comment that you gave the vanillas "flavors". Doesn't that instantly out any baddie trying to avoid suspicion? And even more, out the godfather who would appear as a vanilla but not know the secret that all the other vanilla know?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users