Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:49 AM
1. Each player will be sent a password protected zip file containing their role. They will also receive a puzzle along with it. On solving the puzzle they will get the password required to unlock the zip file.
2. The role description will also contain a key that needs to be PMed back to me to acknowledge that a player has correctly solved the puzzle and got their role. Without that the actions won't be recognized as submitted.
3. Baddies will get into the BTSC only when both of them have correctly identified their own role. No power play is allowed.
4. Irrespective of whether all players know their role or not, game will continue at its own pace.
5. Role spies will be successful only when the spied players have "earned" their roles (by solving the puzzle).
6. There will an additional puzzle given at the end of D1 to all the players who have earner their roles. The first player to solve the puzzle will get a special secret ability.
7. Save > NK > Block > Spy
8. Only successful spy attempts will appear in NP (without target).
Baddies (Night Kill + BTSC)
Godfather: Self vote manipulation (x0 - x2). On being spied appears as a random character (including himself).
Baddies get to choose NK carrier each night, after they gain BTSC.
5 x Vanilla
For Solving Puzzles
1. Try to identify what the pic/text is trying to depict. Some things can be interpreted in multiple ways while some are best to ignore as they are misleading. Try to take the most intuitive direction.
2. Use Wikipedia or Google wherever you think you need it. Most puzzles anyway require some amount of both.
3. Additional resources that can help are purplehell and tineye.
4. Answer to a puzzle will work as password only in UPPERCASE.
3. Molly Mae, son of Irwin*
Role PMs will be sent out soon.
Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:00 AM
Let me know if you have not received yours.
Night 1 ends on Tuesday 8:30AM IST = Monday 11:00PM EDT
Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:13 AM
Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:45 PM
Edited by 'Cat'astrophe, 11 September 2011 - 06:51 PM.
Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:24 PM
Though people are free to make claims and role claims
Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:47 AM
Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:54 AM
Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:08 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users