Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Ways to Annoy your Roommate

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:42 PM

POPULAR

WAYS TO DISTURB, SCARE, AND ANNOY A ROOMMATE

- Pee in a jar and tell your roommate that its for a science project and put it beside your bed.When your roommate goes to sleep replace the jar with another one filled with apple juice. When your roommate wakes up, unknowingly drink the apple juice.

- Make a chalk outline of yourself on the floor and when your roomate enters the room, reassure him/her and tell him/her that its nothing. When s/he talks about it again, change the subject.

- Get an imaginary cat and some coffee beans and before your roommate walks in the room, put the coffee beans in a cluster on the floor. When your roommate walks in, scream at the imaginary cat and tell him to learn how touse the litterbox.

- When your roommate calls you, breath deeply into the phone for 10 seconds and hang up.

POST MORE IF YOU WANT TO!!!!!!
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#2 phil

phil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:46 PM

Why is it: "Ways to disgust, scare, and annoy a roommate" in the title and then: "Ways to disturb, scare, and annoy a roommate" in the post?

#3 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:38 AM

Sorry, I was in a hurry.
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#4 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:24 PM

oh this is awesome! my roomates about 4 feet to my left right now (mwahaha!)

~eat something like cake, and when she asks where you got it, shrug and say "the garbage in teh hall" and keep eating it yet.
~tell her that you have a pet monkey and that you walk it on a leash (my friend did this at our sit-down table yesterday. it was hilarious because people kept saying "I cant tell if your joking or not. then we got into a discussion about animal cruelty).
~put a rubber snake/spider in her bed
~When shes almost asleep, tell her you think you saw a spider crawling around on the ceiling before (if shes on top bunk) or a mouse on her bed (if shes on bottom bunk)

#5 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:37 PM

--Put bubble wrap all over the floor, and when your roomate steps on it, say "HEY! I was saving that!"
Pick up any peice of paper you see, look at it for a second, then put it down saying "That's not it..." A few seconds later, repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Pick it up again, say "Oh, there it is." and put it in your pocket.
-Start a collection of something really weird, like banana peels or crumpled up paper.
-Get some kitchen knives and start sharpening them while creepily glaring at your roomate.
-Keep your cell phone on vibrate, and pretend to keep getting calls about auctioning off your roomate."Accidentally" leave behind a fake letter congratulating someone on their purchase of your roomate, and reminding them to feed and bathe your roomate and keep up with their shots.
-Tell your roomate that you've finally decided to trust them. If they ask "What is it?" or "About what?", say "Nothing. I just finally trust you."

When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

#6 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:33 AM

~Never do your homework during study hall, they stay up after lights out doing hw...every...single...night
~Never clean your room
~get a stuffed animal of a bear or dog, and pet it on your lap, saying "good kitty, good kitty"
~be tawkinz en lawl caht speke, all deh tiem, n me-ow erry nou n agaaan
~Or Yoda, Like him Talk.

#7 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:26 AM

Hehez, I talkz in what mah frendz call lolzcatz all da time!

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#8 amonkkilla

amonkkilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:31 AM

put clear masking tape in a door way so they end up walking into it when you call them < the invisible wall

#9 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1430 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:12 AM

If you have a computer in your room, leave a web browser open to a Google search of "practical jokes" with a bunch of the links clicked.

Seriously, some of them are so bad that even just talking about them would be enough to disturb a roommate. The one that comes to mind is putting clear saran wrap over the toilet (covering the bowl, but underneath the seat part that flips down). I promise I have never tried that one out.

#10 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:43 PM

Superglue a sock to the doorknob.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

0 user(s) are reading this topic