Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Easter Egg Mafia

• Please log in to reply
737 replies to this topic

#721 Akriti

Akriti

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:06 AM

I vote to kill Curr3nt. :P
Wow ! Outing helped again :rolleyes:

Good game, everybody. :thumbsup:

Value of a Woman :
She came out a man's ribs. Not from his feet, to be walked on, nor from his head, to be superior over, but from his side to be equal..........
Under the arm to be 'protected', and next to the heart to be 'loved'. <3

Brushes flowing free
Tender strokes of careful love
Painting one's true heart -- Framm

#722 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:43 PM

Thank you for hosting Nana :thumbsup:

And congrats to all playing but most of all to fellow goodies for winning ;)

I'm still very curious to see who kristmark tried to kill N3 and N4. And also curious about more of the actions, all I know is that indeed smoth was the original target of both the NK and the save. And just for the record, curr, when I replaced MissKitten, there was already a kill coming your way (that I canceled ;)).

A very interesting Indy WinCon. But not sure how to judge the balance on this one to be honest. On paper, with full-night immunity till one is lynched and no targets shown in the night-post, the Indies should have cover for a while. But in practice, without intervening directly on the game, I'm not sure how they can achieve their WinCon without a streak of luck. All the reflection on Indies + three blocks in the game make for a lot of possible scenarios after N2/D2:
- If the baddies lose ground early (NKs saved, goodie counter-kills, day lynches), then the Indy have little in the way of re-balancing the game - they would need an active ability IMHO - self-vote manipulations, and/or a block or redirect to gently interfere with nights?
- If the goodies lose ground early, then the Indy have more in the way of re-balancing by lynching baddies, but they still don't control the night, so the baddies may still win it, especially if the baddies try throwing the Indies under the bus during the day (Indies with secret wincon are easy to throw under the bus IMHO). So again, maybe a bit of vote-manip and/or something like ODTG redirect the NK?
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#723 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:35 PM

Great game guys! I think Indy might have had a chance if we played the "all-knowing" card before I died. Then I wouldn't be lynched, and we could go along, lying about or WinCon and backstabbing goodies----I mean, play fair and go for a tie win :D

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#724 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:35 PM

Double post, look above.

Edited by Aaryan, 09 September 2011 - 01:36 PM.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#725 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:00 PM

*gasp* MiKi tried to kill me?!

#726 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:05 PM

All actions:

Night 1, the baddie nk was smoth who self saved. The goodie nk was curr but Araver canceled it. Lucky for the baddies, because Aki tried to redirect mo to Slick, which bounced to Araver, so he would have been redirected to a Slick kill on n1. Shadow blocked Krist, Tole blocked Curr, Curr tried to block LJ who tried to protect Aaryan (I do not have record of who that bounced to, but was not needed). Slick spied Curr and Zweefer spied Klue.

Day 1 Klue created a tie.

Night 2, Araver and EDM killed each other, Tole blocked EDM, Shadow blocked Curr who tried to block Aaryan (would have bounced to Klue), Aki tried to redirect Klue, Smoth self saved again, Fram tried to save Slick, Slick tried to spy mo but was bounced to smoth, Zweefer spied Shadow.

Day 2 Klue created another tie.

Night 3, Krist tried to kill Zweefer but was blocked by THREE people, every block. Zweefer tried to spy slick but Aki redirected him to Tole. Slick spied Klue and Framm protected Klue, smoth protected Slick, and Slick killed Framm.

Day 3, no vote manip used

Night 4, Krist tried to kill Slick but Aki redirected Curr to Krist. Tole tried to block mo but was bounced to Klue. Slick killed mo. Smoth tried to save Zweefer, Zweefer spied curr and Slick spied Tole.

#727 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:34 PM

Wow...goodie killers were a bit kill happy.

-edit- Araver excluded even though I do not know why he trusted Klue.

Edited by curr3nt, 09 September 2011 - 02:35 PM.

#728 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:58 PM

@curr3nt
Araver asked me a question during D1 (whether I have a night action), and responding to that in negative I actually made a claim at one of the roles (Ginger Snap, Flour). The way he trusted me made me think he was Thin Mints and must have spied me. Perhaps my day action (and subsequent comments revealing that I acted) confirmed my role for him.

In fact, then it had been so obvious that your not getting the hint made you look suspicious. You are so experienced that you should've caught the hint in my response to Araver. And thus I had a hard time in curbing the temptation to have you lynched D1. I was going for Slick's lynch, but your last minute posts made me change my mind against you. Slick also made a suggestion at being flour. So, I settled for no lynch as either of you could've been a goodie.

Regarding EDM getting killed on N2, perhaps you helped there. When I made a case for killing EDM, your only objection was that she could be an Indy. When the only person opposing the proposal didn't think of her as a goodie, then why would someone else think so?

Day 2, we were plain lucky. I was happy to let Aaryan get lynched coz he never made even a suggestion at his actions. However, Akriti's bland vote during the last minutes complicated it. Her response to the votes on her was at best a lame excuse. She didn't look much good either so I left it on luck by balancing the votes.

Though I still do not understand, what was indies' plan with Mo supporting us and Aaryan looking suspicious from the very beginning?

#729 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:07 PM

Darn how was I suspicious?

Back in Business. 

#730 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:14 PM

Regarding EDM getting killed on N2, perhaps you helped there. When I made a case for killing EDM, your only objection was that she could be an Indy. When the only person opposing the proposal didn't think of her as a goodie, then why would someone else think so?

Uhm wow. That objection was me being afraid the Kill would bounce around. I had no idea who EDM was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users