Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

• Please log in to reply
1168 replies to this topic

#11 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:08 PM

While we're mentioning travel, I'm going to be busy moving into college most of Wednesday "day" EST. I'll be back by Wednesday evening.

#12 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:30 PM

Editing Rules:
I just found a slight problem in the rules, about people acting on themselves an creating a loop. This is only the case with Finbar. Please disregard that rule. You CAN act on yourself unless you are Finbar.

Edited by Aaryan, 16 August 2011 - 01:31 PM.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#13 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:35 PM

Is this game on hold?
No post in last 24 hours, and mods are not replying to my questions over PM...

#14 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:41 PM

The game is not on hold. I will respond to pm.

#15 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:37 PM

Sorry Klue, akward time zones. Answered, though.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#16 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:13 PM

Less than 50 minutes left for the night. Night post will be up shortly thereafter.

#17 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

Night post coming up!

#18 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:12 PM

N1: A serious threat?

Gordon, or at least the imprint of his soul, walked up to Shadow7, careful not to touh anything lest his holographic form be found out.
"Heey, Shadow! You know, I always wondered who you were, and I think I now know!" He whispered in her ear. "What!"exclaimed Shadow. "Ridiculous!" and she stormed off in a huff.
********************************************************************************************************
Skulduggery pulled out his revolver, perfectly remembering his terrible aim last time. He found Bong crossing the street late at night. The Skeleton set off at a brisk pace following her. Then when they were alone, he pulled out his revolver. He decided, no more yelling out that he knew people's identities. It was stupid when he missed. So he just fired three shots out. Bong just had time to turn around the corner when she felt tje breeze of the bullets fly by her. She ran. Skulduggery muttered to himself about the shooting range before he turned on his heels and strode away, not bothering to follow his target.
********************************************************************************************************
Springheeled Jack muttered to himself. "...grrmph Sanguine...hmmph Faceless Ones..." then he saw her.EDM was our on the top of a building. Fatal. Jack swooped down on her, teeth bared, and he plunged his blade into her heart. The Grotesquery uttered a death scream that sent Jack reeling. He watched the monster fall dead, then, drifting off, murmured "What luck...Gotta get one o' them lottery tickets one a' these days..." before he slumped over unconscious.
Finbar Wrong went into a trance. He found China Sorrows and decided that he would follow in her footsteps. He found maurice out on the streets with some friends. Excellent. He followed his target, who led him on a merry dance through Dublin, before he really knew who maurice was.
*********************************************************************************************************
Tanith found herself back in Dublin, working with Skulduggery again. She decided the best thing she could do was block someone for the night. She found Sakura-chan inside a convenience store. As tolecnal came out, she hit her over the head with her sword. Sakura-chan hit the ground unconscious, all her groceries falling on top of her. Tanith lay her down on the park bench across the street.
**********************************************************************************************************
Mr. Bliss looked both ways before crossing the street. Not that it mattered, as any car that's driver was unfortunate enough to hit him would be totaled beyond repair. He crossed the street nonchalantly and walked into the apartment block. He found maurice's flat and jammed the door. Nobody would get in or out without his say-so.
**************************************************************************************************************
China found curr3nt out by the sea. She sat by him, and after a few minutes flattery she managed to learn much about him.

HOSTS: Aaryan & Nana7

Players:
1. Bong
2. Flamebirde
4. Akriti
5. tolecnal
6. Sakura-chan
7. Aura
8. maurice - trapped in his apartment by Mr. Bliss
9. KlueMaster
10. curr3nt
11. darth nox
12. Thalia
13. TheCube
14. Shadow7
15. DarthMask

DEAD:

3.EDM - the Grotesquery - killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

D1 ENDS THURDSAY, AUGUST 18TH, AT 3PM EDT.

Edited by Nana7, 17 August 2011 - 08:21 PM.

#19 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:29 PM

Players:
1. Bong
2. Flamebirde
4. Akriti
5. tolecnal
6. Sakura-chan
7. Aura
8. maurice - trapped in his apartment by Mr. Bliss
9. KlueMaster
10. curr3nt - voting for maurice
11. darth nox
12. Thalia
13. TheCube
14. Shadow7
15. DarthMask

The lack of any baddie action (other than Jack... not to say that I'm not very happy about what he just did) makes me think maurice has some explaining to do.

#20 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:33 PM

Wait...I can't vote for maurice because he is trapped can I?

Take that vote off and I'll think about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users