Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

• Please log in to reply
1168 replies to this topic

#1151 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:03 AM

Player to player pm is an interesting idea.

#1152 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:05 AM

I could imagine a player pm host to request btsc with another player and that player could accept or reject it. Always risky unless you know they are a friendly faction and they know you are.

#1153 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:06 AM

But yeah, it is totally not den style.

#1154 Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:19 AM

It seems there are very few places that allow all players to freely PM one another. I think it can really add to them game, though. You can exchange info, trick people, form alliances, plot, and much more.

#1155 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:21 AM

Good...you have a place to play then.

We are welcome to new ideas, but understand that such a game would be one-off, ie not the norm. I would also caution you to not attempt to overhaul the Den style. People here enjoy it and we have had a hand in evolving it. Other types of games can be played elsewhere. If you enjoy Den Style then recognize that it is unlikely to change, much. Also recognize that there are experienced Mafia players who are well aware of other rules.

Thank you.

#1156 Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:37 AM

What is your problem? My forum went down, so no, I don't have another place to play. All I did was make a post, and you're criticizing me. When did I say anything about changing stuff? You're just making something out of nothing.-.-

#1157 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:52 AM

Why can't you see my posts for what they are? I tailored my post to be helpful...you know what...nvm.

Do what you do. I'll not interfere.

#1158 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:51 AM

I found a few mafia sites recently when I was hoping somebody else already made a special sort of spreadsheet I was wanting. I can email you some of them if you like, Sakura. If you honestly believe a clique is after you here, you would be much happier elsewhere. I'll send it email just so you can know nobody here knows and goes chasing you down there.

Just pm me the email address you want a list sent to.

Edited by Nana7, 26 August 2011 - 04:52 AM.

#1159 Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:00 AM

You could just PM me here, but I wouldn't hold my hopes up. I've searched endlessly. And I won't be chased away.

#1160 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

hmm....I liked this game, although I really didn't get to do anything....

oh and GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

*I know I was Indy.....but I'm a goodie at heart.....:P :D
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users