Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

• Please log in to reply
1168 replies to this topic

#1 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:11 PM

Posted Image

Plot Summary
Character Wiki

Spoiler for Prologue

Roles:

Baddies(BTSC +NK)
WinCon=Majority
Baron Vengeous – Out to set free the Faceless ones, RID Kill.
Billy-Ray Sanguine – A crazy psychopath,his ability to move underground like a mole makes him able to follow the player of his choice undetected (follow spy on odd nights, role spy on even)
Dusk – A freelance vampire, he works for Vengeous. He can knock out the player of his choice (block) and has the ability of RID Recruiting Springheeled Jack (Block + RID Recruit is given, but only one will go through. If RID is correct, the Recruit goes through)

Goodies
WinCon=Eliminate Baddies
Skulduggery Pleasant – Has a grudge against the Baron, RID Kill every Night
Valrykie Cain – Still a novice sorceress, she cannot do much. Vanilla, but BTSC with Gordon. If Gordon dies, she gets his power. If she dies, the power is lost.
Gordon Edgley- An imprint of the real Gordon Edgely’s soul, he is only known to Valrykie. He has a silver tongue, and he can convince an Indy to join the BTSC and become a Goodie.
Tanith Low – An expert with the sword, she’s not a fan of killing. Block
China Sorrows – Enchantingly beautiful, she can get any character to tell her their role. Role Spy
Mr. Bliss – His superhuman strength allows him to trap the player of his choice. (Save+block target, target cannot vote or speak.)
Kenspeckle Grouse – A magical doctor, he can save the player of his choice.
Finbar Wrong - A Sensitive, he has the power to envision the future. He can also steal the power of one player (he chooses the role, not the player, and cannot choose the same role twice). For example, N1 he targets X and Y. He uses X's power on Y, etc. for every Night cycle. He fails if he targets Gordon, Valrykie,RID Killers, or Scapegrace (if already recruited and chose redirect).

Indies (separate WinCon, but if recruited their WinCon changes to that of their new faction)

Vaurien Scapegrace- WinCon: Last man standing out of Valrykie, Skulduggery, and him.
Calls himself the “Killer Supreme” but is really inept at murder. He has a grudge against Valrykie and Skulduggery for apprehending him. He is such a non-threat that it takes two lynches to kill him. If recruited, chooses between two-lynch or redirect.

Springheeled Jack – WinCon: Last man standing of him, Tanith Low and Sanguine
A mage with an obsession with killing, he is apprehended by Tanith Low and is tricked by Sanguine. Has a RID kill every night. If recruited he takes the cover of a random goodie when spied.

The Torment – WinCon: Last man standing out of him, Valrykie and Baron Vengeous.
He hats the Faceless ones and the Ancients, and so neither wants Vengeous to succeed or Valrykie to live. He has a block every night. Keeps his ability if recruited.

The Grotesquery- WinCon: Survival.
Massive and almost indestructable. He has a NK and cannot die in the day. Cannot be recruited.

OOA:
Redirect > RID Recruit > Save > [Baddie NK] > Goodie RID Kill > Baddie RID Kill > Indy RID Kill > Steal > Goodie Block > Baddie Block > Indy Block > Trap > Indy NK > Baddie Spy > Goodie Spy

Rules:
- People are notified if they are redirected, and spies will be told (if they target X) thay Y is Y's role.
- On any day, tie = no lynch.
- Springheeled Jack can only be Recruited by Baddies.
-If anybody is redirected to themself, their action fails.
-If anyone chooses to act on themself and make a loop, I will mod-kill them :P

HOSTS: Aaryan & Nana7

Players:
1. Bong
2. Flamebirde
3. EDM
4. Akriti
5. tolecnal
6. Sakura-chan
7. Aura
8. _maurice
9. KlueMaster
10. curr3nt
11. darth nox
12. Thalia
13. TheCube
14. Shadow7
15. DarthMask

Backups:
1. yoDell
3. LJ

N1 ENDS WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, AT 4PM EDT.

If you need help with Time Zones, go here (Thanks Thalia :))

Edited by Aaryan, 15 August 2011 - 04:13 PM.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#2 darth nox

darth nox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:31 PM

confirming

#3 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:44 PM

Likewise

#4 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:58 PM

Crap I messed up.

N1 ENDS WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17TH, AT 3PM EDT

Edited by Aaryan, 15 August 2011 - 05:01 PM.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#5 tolecnal

tolecnal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:26 PM

confirming

#6 Bong

Bong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:32 PM

Confirmed, excited, and ready to kick some butt!

#7 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:39 PM

Confirming.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#8 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:17 AM

Though I will be travelling, I can send my night actions in before end of N1. However, I may miss on some action during D1/N2.
If I'm not active during an entire Day & Night cycle then assume that I don't have net access and replace me.

#9 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:29 AM

Akriti is also traveling this week and asked us to let everyone know she will be back in time for the 2nd half of day 1.

#10 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:44 AM

Better not to clog up the game thread with one word "confirming" posts; do it in your role thread (or your btsc :P )

This game looks really cool and fun. I hope it lives up to expectations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users