Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM VI: Braveheart

• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#571 Tralala!

Tralala!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:09 PM

i thought tole was the spy too...
@edm: wat do u mean everyone played well... i totally messed up... :blush:

hope to get better with time though ^_^

#572 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:29 PM

Yeah, my hints probably were really easy to miss. In the beginning [N1, I think], a few times I told Sakura I would be stalking her. I figured you could also interpret this as spying on her, therefore coming to the conclusion that I was the spy. But I also had it so it looked kinda like an in-game joke type thing. It was probably really easy to miss.

I, on the other hand, thought tole was the vote manip, and bong was the block until N3, was it? When yodell acted as the block. Which just goes to show that I suck at hints and stuff, too, even though I've played in so many mafias before.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#573 tolecnal

tolecnal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:05 PM

Well I was trying to hint that I was the vote manip just in case the actual vote manip was still alive and the baddies would NK me instead - didn't guess that they spied me or spied Bong until they killed you over me Miki, then it was pretty obvious they knew who I was :D I thought you were the spy Miki because you were the first to vote for sakura and never quibbled about it

#574 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:09 PM

Yeah, I had you as vote manip, but I think that was just because you hinted a power role and I had every other power role accounted for.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#575 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:02 PM

I noticed Miki's hint at being a spy but figured she was vanilla and doing that to draw the baddie's kill or spy. I hinted at being spy for the same reason.

#576 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:04 AM

Just wanna say,
Hinting what you are not is not always so good

The real goodie might see your hint, and may deduce you to be a baddie.
and may lead a lynch against you..

(courtesy to Araver)

#577 tolecnal

tolecnal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:12 AM

Absolutely anon, but since i was a cleared goodie i hoped another goodies would realize I was trying to take the heat off them

#578 Tralala!

Tralala!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:41 AM

i agree with anon...i actually thought MiKi could be a baddie because of her hints..... then again that cud be becoz i was playin for the first time....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users