Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM VI: Braveheart

• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#41 Zweefer

Zweefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:51 PM

Zweefer, this isn't like Sholay mafia where if you out your role you get mod-killed, is it?

No, but I would not recommend it...

#42 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:58 PM

confirmed
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#43 Zweefer

Zweefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:09 PM

as we are still waiting on some confirmation, we will stick to the original plan of night ending tomorrow, 10PM EST. be sure to have yourt actions posted to your respective PM locations by then! And once again, good luck to all!

#44 Bong

Bong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:06 AM

will they get replaced if they don't confirm? Just curious, since I would like to host a mafia between now and the end of the year.

#45 Zweefer

Zweefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:22 AM

Yes, they will be replaced.. This is why it would have been nice to wait for a few backups.

#46 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

@Bong Not defensive, just preparing for potential periods of inactivity. [For more info, see below]

@Zweefer I wasn't planning to. I just wanted to get it out of the way.

@everybody As school is starting soon [very soon! *dies of stupidity*], I will most likely be inactive for the majority of the day. I will probably be able to get on between 5:00 PM CDT and 9:00 PM CDT. So if I am ever accused, I will throw up a relatively last minute defense. This happened to me in Sholay Mafia and ended in a baddie win, so I'm not keen to repeat that experience. Just getting this out of the way beforehand.

Edited by MissKitten, 10 August 2011 - 12:44 AM.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#47 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:55 AM

Hmmm, I am thinking Bong and Zweefer are on the baddie team again. The host is the last person anyone would expect to be a baddie, right? It is brilliant! Like a baddie pushing for a no lynch, totally unexpected! Now who is their third member this time?

#48 Bong

Bong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:03 AM

First of all, Zweefer is a cohost. Second of all, all I have done is throw around some pointless (if not mood-lightening) accusations.

#49 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:18 AM

Ah, nana, could you be the third baddie trying to get in our good books? It's not unheard of for a baddie to out their fellow baddies in order to appear to not be a baddie, is it now?

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#50 Bong

Bong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:28 AM

I didn't know the host could play in there own mafia... And I know I'm definately not a baddie. Myabe you're trying to blame others because YOU ARE THE BADDIE????? you are very quick to blame others... and as I said, I was joking about EDM and MiKi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users