Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM VI: Braveheart

• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#21 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:34 PM

If necessary I can mentor multiple people in different threads. So, Zwee and nox, you guys can add me to multiple PMs. I won't give away roles, or ideas about what to do (based on what I would know)

Edited by Aaryan, 08 August 2011 - 09:34 PM.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#22 Zweefer

Zweefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:45 PM

Thanks!

#23 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:36 AM

If necessary I can mentor multiple people in different threads. So, Zwee and nox, you guys can add me to multiple PMs. I won't give away roles, or ideas about what to do (based on what I would know)

I can do the same. Maybe my mentee will survive night 1 this time. :D :blink:

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#24 Zweefer

Zweefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:58 AM

All Roles have been sent. Please confirm your role either by posting "confirmed" here or in your character PM.

#25 mboon

mboon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:01 AM

confirmed XDD Please don't kill me Night 1 again

#26 Zweefer

Zweefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:03 AM

PROLOGUE

William Wallace sat around the small fire waiting for the game they had just killed to cook, and contemplated the events that had brought him thus far. It had been a long journey fraught with hardships no one should be made to endure. There had been the death of his family at the hands of King Edward I (Longshanks), living with his Uncle Argyle, who not only taught him how to fight, but about the world as well.

After returning from Europe, William wanted to forget his past and become a farmer. He married his childhood sweetheart, only to see her brutally murdered by the local English magistrate.
It was that action that has thrust him out of the peaceful life he longed for into becoming the de-facto leader of his countrymen today.

His men were in pretty good spirits after the latest encounter with the English... Longshanks was in France, leaving his son Prince Edward in charge of the war effort. He was at best inexperienced, and his military advisor, Phillip was not helping to turn the tide in England’s favor.

There was an explosion of noise throughout the camp, as a runner came dashing up to where William was sitting.
“I have news from England!” the runner, MacGregor choked out as he stood panting before the assembled men. “Prince Edward has changed tactics, and it is rumored that he has infiltrated our ranks in an attempt to kill us before we can assemble for the next battle!”

“Then we will have to be extra vigilant” Wallace replied. “There is nothing we can do for now. Rest now and we will discuss options in the morning.”

Wallace looked around at his fellow countrymen. Sitting next to his father, Campbell the Elder, was Hamish Campbell. He like his father was a huge mass of a man, who had been Wallace’s best friend since childhood. His brute strength and companionship had helped in the past, and he was sure he would be needed to get past the current troubles.

Stephen the Irishman has already proven himself in the past by foiling an attempt on Wallace’s life, so he knew he could be trusted. William reasoned he could send him to his friend Robert the Bruce for assistance. Robert was a Scottish noble that had land rights in both England and Scotland, and as such could act as a spy, being trusted by the English.

William also had one more person he could lean on, Prince Edward’s wife, if only in title, Princess Isabelle, who might be able to get advance warning to Wallace and thwart any attempts on him or his men’s lives.
It was already dark, and as such no plans could be put into motion until the morning.

OOA save >> NK >> block >> spy

Night 1 will end Wed at 10PM EST to give players a chance to confirm.

Edited by Zweefer, 09 August 2011 - 03:05 AM.

#27 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:13 AM

Con Firmed!

And outstanding job on the OP story, bravo!

Edited by Nana7, 09 August 2011 - 03:16 AM.

#28 smoth333

smoth333

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:23 AM

confirmed

#29 Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip