Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Brian Dennis: The Flying Dutchman

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#81 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:00 PM

Nice. B)) Hiding in plain sight. Clever, bellerophon.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#82 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

...are you sure? If you are, I will.

BRIAN DENNIS: WARM-UP

Anyone who wants to join, or if you're looking for a certain piece of evidence, here's a link to a list of evidence. Thanks, Aaryan!

http://brainden.com/...rm-up/?p=327768

#83 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:49 AM

Bellerophon's plan works for me. Also just bumping this thread. :)

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#84 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:16 AM

Same thing as Sabertooth.

a) You can continue on the mystery
b) Just let me tell you what's going on
c) Ignore me.

Anyone who wants to join, or if you're looking for a certain piece of evidence, here's a link to a list of evidence. Thanks, Aaryan!

#85 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:25 PM

I vote A. Just like sabertooth.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#86 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

A.

Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#87 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:16 AM

Okay then.

DISGUISE - Rat Meeting in Poe Park

You are dressed in a gray-white hoodie and jeans. You have earphones that are connected your "iPod," which is actually a device to listen to what the others are saying.

There are seven men gather around a bench. They're directly under the monumental statue of E. A. Poe. You hear them talking from bugging the statue.

Man #1: So where next? We finally threw off the detective.

Man #2: Oh, we threw him off, all right. He's dead now.

Man #3: I'm still not convinced. He doesn't look like the one that took down the Phoenix. He just kinda whimpered. I imagined him to put up a fight.

Man #4: And you're questioning this? Be happy we got him.

Man #5: (raspy, lispy voice) Indeed. You did well in eliminating the one obssstacle in our way. Now we must ssstrike the next sspot.

Man #6: Where to?

Man #3: Yeah, there's only so much we can do at this point! Security's gone haywire...

Nick: I can take care of that.

You flinch. You realize he's the 7th man.

Man #5: And what do you plan to do, rookie? You didn't have the gutsss to kill the detective.

Nick: He was surrounded by the law. There was nothing I could do.

Man #2: Sure. But point is he's gone now. Let's just forget about him, okay?

Man #3: I'm sure he's still alive. C'mon, Mikey, you gotta admit it's a little weird.

Man #2 (Mikey): He's dead. Period.

Man #5: And now we may move onto a more positive subject. We must strike the boat house soon.

Man #6: Who is our next target, boss?

Man #5 (Boss): Nick will find a way to bring Mayor Finch into the boathouse. Don't worry. We have our methods.

Man #4: So we kill him and then we run. As usual.

Boss nods.

Man #5 (Boss): Now go before it becomes too suspicious. Remember, we meet by the river day after tomorrow near the boat house on Tradesmith Beach.

Each man walks his separate way. You stay down and bob your head a little to fake music. When they're all gone, you get up and head to the police station.

#88 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:50 AM

Well, for a start, warn the mayor.

Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#89 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:46 PM

Okay, can we get a short recap again, please? Sorry, I just don't have the patience to read 9 pages of stuff. :blush:

... ~ Nova-kun

#90 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

Okay, I'm going to finish this quickly, if you guys don't mind.

There's a map around page 5. You are disguised at Poe Park, listening in on a Rats discussion. The Rats have so far murdered two women, the wife and a sister of a Nick Milton. He and his uncle tell you about another Zodiac Gang called the Rats. You set out to Poe Park for their next meeting. They reveal they will lure and strike Mayor Finch near Tradesmith Beach in a boathouse. Nick seems to be some sort of double agent, for your side or theirs. They also seem to think you're dead.

You talk to Mayor Finch. The secretary, for some reason, will not let you talk to the Mayor. Finally, she allows you to talk to the Mayor.

Interrogation - Mayor Finch

You: Mayor Finch, honor to talk to you.

Finch: No, honor to talk to such a genius as you. How can I help you, detective?

You: There has been a threat to your life. Whatever you do, you must not go to the boathouse near Tradesmith Beach tonight.

Finch: (flinch) Why is that?

You: There is a gang called the Rats who are after your life.

Finch: Why didn't you tell me this before?

You: Sorry, sir?

Finch: You're too late, detective, they already have my daughter. I can't tell anyone, but I trust you to not tell anyone else. Please. Let me go to the boathouse. I need to save my daughter.

You: I can't let you do that, sir.

Secretary: Well, I'm against this too, sir.

There's a bang behind you, and Finch's shirt starts turning red.

You: NO!

There's another bang, but you're not there anymore, and Finch is blown back again. You keep moving until you're behind the mayor's desk using it as cover. You fire in the secretary's general direction, but the only gun you hear now is yours. You take a peek and you see no one. You run out of the room. You see the secretary, a pool of blood on the ground. You move her cuff. There's an old, almost faded tattoo of a rat. Of course. You see some hooded figures talking outside the City Hall.

Man #1: He's still alive!

Man #2: How?

Man #1: We gotta tell the boss!

You grab the corpse and drive as fast as you can to the station.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users