Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Brian Dennis: The Flying Dutchman

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#21 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:02 AM

Is it possible to determine the origin of the wood?

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#22 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:19 AM

Really? I was right?

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#23 HeadShot

HeadShot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:59 AM

I think this should be useful

Spoiler for

#24 HeadShot

HeadShot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:06 AM

what contacts do we have in your contact book?

can we send the moss the wood and the body to the police lab to get more info on them?

do all the body parts belong to the same person?

were they killed on site?

#25 guppy

guppy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:33 PM

thx for the map but one question u've placed 2 stars on one of them in different areas what do those mean?

#26 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:34 PM

@guppy Yes, they were tattooed on. Sorry for the unclarity. (is that a word?) You could search for different ports, but Climax City has, well, quite a bit of them. It will take a LONG time. Also, what map? I haven't finished it yet... I don't have a computer with me, so I'm "borrowing" my friend's. Thanks for the thumbs up. :)

@Thalia/Headshot Yes, you can. You do so and you'll apparently hear from them in a few days.

@Headshot That's the poem I found it from. I found it very intriguing. So far, your (old) contact book has all the contacts from previous mysteries and not much else that will be of use. The medical crew confirmed that it is all of the same person. The medical crew also says upon autopsy that the body was most likely killed before it was discovered. This could mean that it was killed off site or killed and discovered later. The medical crew says they will inform you exact dates and times later.

BRIAN DENNIS: WARM-UP

Anyone who wants to join, or if you're looking for a certain piece of evidence, here's a link to a list of evidence. Thanks, Aaryan!

http://brainden.com/...rm-up/?p=327768

#27 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:44 PM

Did I mention you have witnesses? The man who discovered the body at the Liberty Hotel pool is distraught from finding a dead body brutally killed like that, but he is ready to talk. If you also want to investigate the hanged body in Main Street, you may want to talk to the husband of the dead woman first.

The dead woman in the pool's name is Natasha Milton. Her finder is Matthew Macintosh. The hanged woman is Sarah Milton. Her husband is Nick Milton.

Edited by Cavenglok, 25 July 2011 - 05:45 PM.

Anyone who wants to join, or if you're looking for a certain piece of evidence, here's a link to a list of evidence. Thanks, Aaryan!

#28 Bellerophon

Bellerophon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:39 PM

Milton... Milton... Why don't you go find some member of the Milton family and question them if they had family enemies? Or if they had any problems recently? It doesn't seem like a random murder to me

#29 guppy

guppy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

u said the body had these tattoos .... were these tattoos places after she was killed or like before they killed her?.. cause i doubt that she had them unless she was in coordination with them and they had some kind of fight... or it's just their way of making their mark.. i agree with bellerophon we should question the milton family... natasha and sarah have the same family name we should find out how there are connected.... so yes question the miltons:)

#30 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:48 PM

It turns out only Natasha's brother is alive. His name is Nick, so you interrogate him.

Interrogation: Nick Milton

Interrogation Instructions

You can interrogate any witness you want. Ask them any question. I hope you will be sensible. If you feel they aren't telling the truth, you have a taser. But they WILL strongly dislike you after you do so. As any sensible person would. I'll start off the interrogation with a question if one hasn't already been presented.

You: Hello. Nick Milton?

Nick: That's right.

You: Right. Wait, are you Nick Milton as in Sarah Milton's husband?

Nick: (flinches) How do you..?

You: My name is Brian Dennis. I am the detective investigating that case. There have been two murders, so we'll need you to tell me anything you can.

Nick: Very well. As long as they're not too personal.

You: They won't, I don't think. Does your family have any family enemies?

Nick: Not that I know of. Erm... You can go ask my um... sick uncle. He may not be... up to answering your questions. It probably won't help you. He's a little senile.

You: Erm... It'll help a litte, I guess. Thanks.

Nick: Alright, then. You need anything else?

It appears that the tattoos were made after the murder.

Edited by Cavenglok, 25 July 2011 - 08:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users