BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

7 answers to this question

To drink at home cos they don't deliver!

OMG! LIS! I think you're on to something!!! A beer delivery service!!! That could bring in HUGE $$$$ I'd give'em business. I got it! I'd call it "Brew-To-You!" Haha, I bet someone has already though of it, it's just too good. :P

Edit: Someone do this please, I wanna buy beer from you. I'm too lazy to do it myself.

Edit: NVM, "Brew To You" if a coffee delivery service, I just google'd it :(

Edited by Brandonb

You have to drive to liquor stores too, so it makes no difference. Though I have seen places with a drive through liquor component, which may be pushing things. I'm guessing that someone already thought of delivery liquor and that it must be against the law in some way, because restaurants would let you buy beer delivery with their food if they could I bet. But it's only soda and water they are allowed to deliver. If they could have delivered beer and didn't see the point then they have already missed a ton of sales from me.

If I could have beer delivered to work when I'm work late, that would rock.

But back to the original question...I'm sure it's a matter of convenience. You're on your way to a party and you have to get gas, so you may as well get the beer while you're there. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

Ive seen towns out in the middle of nowhere, they have no grocery store or class 6 store. All they have is a gas station/convience store. It saves a trip to the "big city" just for some beer. Same thing with large suburban areas.