Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

I'm not a mortar shell

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 mabus

mabus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:01 PM

I wanna say
Spoiler for is it

#12 Wilson

Wilson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:46 PM

Hiya plasmid.

Spoiler for He's got crazy flipper fingers..Sure plays a mean...

#13 mabus

mabus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:37 PM

Hiya plasmid.

Whoa.. I think ya got it :D

#14 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4750 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:04 AM

also like Wilson's - as usual. but just in case...

Spoiler for the record

#15 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1430 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:27 AM

Hiya plasmid.

This is a very good answer, even if not the one I had in mind. The first stanza's bit about being painful if held by a single flipper would certainly be true, even if it would be a very unusual move for anyone to try to make. And while the choice of the word "evade" in the third stanza seems like a strange way of describing "not losing", I can see how you could interpret it as "not letting it come all the way down towards me". At some point when it's not late I'll have to try to approach this with fresh eyes and try to gauge whether it and the thing I have in mind are comparably well fitting.

But for now it's very late and tomorrow will be an early day, so I'll have to duck out simply saying that the others aren't what I'm riddling about.

#16 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:51 PM

Spoiler for .....

Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#17 Wilson

Wilson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:21 PM

Spoiler for Not mortar shells..............Blue bells, cockle shells, easy, ivy, over

#18 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1430 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:10 AM

Spoiler for Not mortar shells..............Blue bells, cockle shells, easy, ivy, over

So that's the joyous refrain that the little schoolyard assailants in your area belt out as they're raising and lowering the lash on another, is it? Wilson wins the war of attrition against the mystery of this riddle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users