Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 largeneal

largeneal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:37 PM

Which one of these is the odd one out? Oh, and for the sticklers, disregard my horrible artwork and pretend like all shapes are same size (and same shape, for that matter), letters are in same position within the box, etc etc.

oddone.jpg

#2 Noct

Noct

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:40 PM

Spoiler for I would say...

#3 Lausus

Lausus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:43 PM

Spoiler for Hmmm

#4 brhan

brhan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:44 PM

Which one of these is the odd one out? Oh, and for the sticklers, disregard my horrible artwork and pretend like all shapes are same size (and same shape, for that matter), letters are in same position within the box, etc etc.

oddone.jpg

Spoiler for the odd one is

#5 sandstorm

sandstorm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:02 PM

all of the objects share at least two attributes, but the round yellow one labeled 'A' in the top left corner has something in common with all of them. It shares three attributes

#6 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:47 PM

Spoiler for My guess and explanation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users