Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Looney Tunes Mafia

• Please log in to reply
1368 replies to this topic

#1361 Akriti

Akriti

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:07 PM

Ok, it seems like a fight will build up if it goes on like this.

Since, it was a friendly match, as I suppose, we should stop this discussion here. ( Plz, my request *big eyes*)

Value of a Woman :
She came out a man's ribs. Not from his feet, to be walked on, nor from his head, to be superior over, but from his side to be equal..........
Under the arm to be 'protected', and next to the heart to be 'loved'. <3

Brushes flowing free
Tender strokes of careful love
Painting one's true heart -- Framm

#1362 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:21 PM

No, I want to see forum blood! :angry: :P :D

#1363 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:30 PM

Since, it was a friendly match, as I suppose, we should stop this discussion here. ( Plz, my request *big eyes*)

yes Akriti is right.
i would have gave my PoV but i don't want to talk more,all that we can say is,good game,goddies won,Indy helped a lot .

#1364 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:30 PM

@Akriti: No fight will happen. Rest assured.
BTW this is called discussion.

@curr3nt: I share your interest.

@MoMa: am waiting, Posted Image

#1365 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

@Hidden G: Me and MoMa are currently hosting/cohosting TMM5, Are relation are perfectly fine, if you are indicating that way.

#1366 Akriti

Akriti

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:34 PM

Ok.
*backs off*

Value of a Woman :
She came out a man's ribs. Not from his feet, to be walked on, nor from his head, to be superior over, but from his side to be equal..........
Under the arm to be 'protected', and next to the heart to be 'loved'. <3

Brushes flowing free
Tender strokes of careful love
Painting one's true heart -- Framm

#1367 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:34 PM

Also wanna add,
My non usage of smileys may make my post sound a bit tooooo serious. It isnt really.

#1368 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:07 PM

@Hidden G: Me and MoMa are currently hosting/cohosting TMM5, Are relation are perfectly fine, if you are indicating that way.

ok ,so i did look TOO serious,sorry,i just wanna cool stuff down,i know u wouldn't have conflicts on a game,i was just Posted Image

#1369 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:39 PM

Ok I change my statement a bit.

I earlier mentioned, we spared you on D2.

Actually to spare you, it was for the good of goodies.
Your wincon was to goodies favour.
So we could have used the earlier part of your wincon, and dump you, when you get too close.

Goodies would never go for you, in D2. You were a protection. A meat shield.
Had you helped baddies, you wouldnt have crept near your wincon, as you did with us. It was'nt feasible. It was too natural you helped us. Too natural for some of us, to feel gratified, too natural for some, to think tie as "good". It was too natural.

Think for a moment. Would you have ever helped the baddies?
Never!

Hindsight is 20/20. Knowing what I know now, I would travel back to D2 and let the baddies win. I would lose either way. But naturally letting the baddies win while I'm outed? It's a sure-loss for me and you're right--I wouldn't do it (especially since my record as an indy is presently 0-4).

My serious query, though: If I hadn't made a redirect N4, would I have been lynched D4? Even if I wasn't, would I have been killed N5? Honestly, if I had made it to N5, I would have redirected goodies to themselves. It wouldn't have really helped, since Mo and Aaryan could tie the baddies down with redirects. *Shrug* This was a game of balance and I didn't keep it. I shouldn't have given goodies so much info. And I shouldn't have allowed too many baddies to die. Too many problems.

If Cube hadn't spied me so early, this would have been a quick game.

I hardly expect to fight. Unless one of you is secretly my brother. He and I fight a lot...

No, I want to see forum blood! :angry: :P :D

*Bleeds*

Ouch... =P

Agreed. I don't take anything in Mafia seriously. It's a game. A fun game. A fun game involving a bit of logic. Games aren't meant to cause serious friction. I wouldn't get angry at someone over a game of chess played as beautifully as this game. Why would I get mad?

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users