Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Trainer's Manual Mafia IV

• Please log in to reply
547 replies to this topic

#521 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:08 AM

@Cubie: Really, I think it would have been safe to out yourself D2 and gain support against flamebird, especially as your vote stuck out like a sore thumb to Baddies and they pounced on you N3.

Edited by Aaryan, 25 June 2011 - 03:09 AM.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#522 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:13 AM

@Araver & Aaryan : WOW guys ... incredible story , each post .... which ever of u 2 wrote those could easily get published if you wrote a book .. :1stplace:

Thanks. Really, though, most of it was araver's hand. I think what really made it flavorful was the interesting character; as opposed to boring vanilla, mayor, Sherrif, godfather, etc. He really added a lot to the roles, allowing very descriptive Night ad Day posts.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#523 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:17 AM

And congratulations to Aaryan, for his first time hosting, which he pulled through with honors, despite running a fever during this :thumbsup:

:blush: thanks, but you're making me sound waay more awesome than I am :P

Back in Business. 

#524 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:50 AM

I (somewhat) knew it!!!!!

believe me ,me too,but i was afraid of telling but i emptied my package when Petrus was lynched

#525 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:56 AM

Thank u HOST for this great game.it was amazing .
@everyone,i think we all did good and proved ourselves,and congrats to the baddies ,u knew who to sett as apart.

I'll be talking in thread later,i'm rally busy now and need to go.

See you all!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good Luck everyone.(including hosts ) :D

#526 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:08 AM

I am letting some things out just for fun:

1.On night one, I made a post in BTSC that who to night kill. What I wrote regarding Hidden G:

"I think we shouldnt kill HIdden G, coz he have a high suspicion around him. Killing him would sorta a prove, he aint a baddy. the people who would previously consider him a potential baddy would look for other, and this situation isnt too healthy for us. Plus I just dont like killing someone on his first game."

So ya see, Hidden G. It was your first game and that partially helped in not getting killed in N1. Apart from saying "thank you" this Just give another reason why you should mail me all those stuff I mentioned :lol:

#527 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:18 AM

Also about the balancing of the game,
there were several factor in disadvantage of the baddies:

1. Save would occur before block. This meant that we could only block the spy, not the doctor.

2. The night post stated that who was spied. Had it not been stated, none of us could have known that spy is Cube, and hence would vote for FB. It was only after knowing that FB was spied, Cube killed, Cube previous vote was on FB, the people voted for him.

#528 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:23 AM

Forgot to say:

Araver, that was a wonderful post (Tho all were wonderful. the last night post wins) :D

#529 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:35 AM

Adding to the baddies disadvantages:

3. The docter had no restriction like not being able to save same person consecutively or like cant save self. So actually these were too great an advantage to the doc and disadvantage for the baddies

#530 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:58 AM

I (somewhat) knew it!!!!!

Well let me tell you Cubie what was in our mind,

We decided that we would make a tie, in D2.
By the end of D2 we were able to make a tie between good22 and EDM.

We, all the baddies voted for EDM
three goodies were voting for good22.

We wanted to then tip the votes by manipulation to EDM's favour, hence framing EDM and granting all us goodies a security as we voted for EDM,

So we then manipulated votes in EDM favour.

Now it means that we poeple were voting for a baddy
While some one from among Klue Petrus or Hidden is a baddy (as they were voting for good22 who was a goody)

So it was a two layered strategy,

Now Cube,
When you directly voted for FB, we at once realised that you are a spy. and hence you were at once planned to be killed on N2.

We also knew that KM dont think of you as spy just yet (we were confused between EDM and KM for the doc, ) as he havent voted for FB.

So you might not be saved.

Aura had warned me before that by excusing FB, I am making myself a target of spying. but as we knew you were to be dead by the night, we risked matching the votes with FB. We were also trying not to pressure you as you might out your role and all of us get in deep water.

Aaryan is right, best thing you ought to do was to out your role in Day 2. You were already set to be killed.
Spying a baddie on N1 is a significant achievement but you guys didnt cash on it.

Edited by Anon26, 25 June 2011 - 09:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users