Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Trainer's Manual Mafia IV

• Please log in to reply
547 replies to this topic

#31 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:48 PM

Well, for now I am giving everyone a free speech. You may say whatever you like without worrying about my judgement.
Things will change once night 1 ends however. Then, every word that one says (or doesn't say) shall be judged.

#32 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:52 PM

Man this game is ALREADY intense.
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#33 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:29 PM

Can you really divide your judgements into before and after N1? Are you lulling the baddies into a false sense of security? Oops, did I just give iyour strategy away?

OR are you placing yourself as the judge so we won't guess that you are a baddie? Hmmm.....

Actually I think this is the first mafia I played w/ KM that he seems like a goodie. Get this: when I thought he was acting like a baddie, he was a goodie. Then i thought he was acting like a baddie and he WAS a baddie. Now he acts like a goodie, so what does THAT mean? *confused*

#34 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:34 PM

@KM : well u seem to be chalenging here, when N1 finishes will u start offencing us ? :duh: you're welcome to start now 'friend' :unsure:
@Auramyna :u seemed pretty wise in your fist comments while now you're appearing as a rookie so what's up ?

Edited by Hidden G, 18 June 2011 - 01:35 PM.

#35 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:36 PM

So would I if you are one :D

So would I if either of you are baddies as a) KM and to a slightly lesser extent Anon26 are seemng like goodies
And b) we really need active goodies. If the baddies are the active ones, this game isn't going to be fun (well for me, anyway. I don't know about you.)

This happened to me in the last TMM, all the baddies were active and all the active goodies except me got killed off so I ended up alone fighting a losing battle.

#36 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:38 PM

@ HiddenG - it was just a joke, i wasn't seriously confused.

#37 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:44 PM

If the baddies are the active ones, this game isn't going to be fun (well for me, anyway. I don't know about you.)

why is it fun for you?if so .

#38 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:07 PM

why is it fun for you?if so .

I don't understand your question.

Yes, Mafia is fun for me. No, it will not be fun if the baddies are active and the goodies are inactive because there will be no chance for us to win.

#39 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:14 PM

it was my fault ,sorry.but i think u understood it .
you're saying chance for us to win,are u saying you're a goody ? or it's my mistake? :unsure:

#40 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

Till now, out of ten, 4 players have not even replied.

JaneDoe23
good22
Petrus
RainThinker

I have a feeling that there is more to inactivity. In TMM2, Zander was very inactive player during end of the game. He just put his vote at the end. which caused goodie to lose. They oughta answer....these people...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users