Trainer's Manual Mafia IV
Baddies (Mafia): Shady characters, trying to make an extra buck by circumventing the rules and of course. Have BTSC and a NightKill.
WinCon: Removing those who oppose their business.
- The Loan Shark: He has made enough money offering unsecured loans to the nice people in the neighborhood. Wants to expand his business while maintaing a front cover. Ability: When spied, he appears as a random living Goodie.
- John "Muscles": Former linebacker, career terminated by a knee injury. Very good at getting loans back, not so good with strategy. Ability: Each night, can make someone dream of a better world (Block)
- The Dealer: Moving in on a seemingly open market, he struck a bargain with local "enforcement" to deliver his product. Will stop at nothing. Ability: Each day, can bribe his way into stopping a vote (Vote Manip - Can make one vote count x0).
Goodies (Innocents): Peaceful taxpayers trying to keep a clean neighborhood.
WinCon: To get rid of the Baddies by lynching them all during the day.
- The "Doctor": Former Med student, did not finish his studies due to money problems and a recurring addiction. Knows enough to help a player survive minor injuries. Ability: Can save a player each night. Can save self. (Save)
- The Tracker: Former soldier, advanced training as a tracker. Knows his way around and can help, but prefers to be left alone. Ability: Each night can spy on a player (Spy)
- The Baker: Scarred by Muscles in a barfight when he refused to pay, bankrupte. He has sworn to get revenge, but still can't tackle Muscles at night. Ability: His vote counts x2 only if placed on Muscles (Self vote manip).
- The Soldier: Just came back from a tour of duty, still amazed and happy that birds still want to sing for him. However, if the Tracker dies, he gets to play the hero. Ability: No action (Vanilla). Will know if the Tracker dies, but cannot out this to the rest of players (Eliminated from game if he outs it).
- The Shopowner: Still owns huge debts and his business barely covers the vig. Wants a clean way out of the mess he got himself into. Ability: No action (Vanilla)
- The Dock Worker: Worked in the docks for a while, got a job from his childhood friend (the Baker) for a while and now has to sweep the floor for the Shopowner. Ability: No action (Vanilla)
- The Bartender: Knows much, says very little, tries to keep out of fights. But he would like a safe neighborhood for his little boy. Ability: No action (Vanilla)
*Any given day, if the vote is tied, a random player from those tied is lynched.
*Order of actions: Save >> Night Kill >> Block >> Spy. Use of ">>" means all actions happen chronologically in that order.
Hosts: Araver & Aaryan
1. Hidden G
Night 1 starts when you get your role (about an hour from this post, when you see the Prologue posted here) and ends at 6PM EDT on Sunday June 19th!
EDT = UTC-4 - see here
Backups still welcome, please use the signup thread to join