Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Folding Paper

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#11 vestalkid

vestalkid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:06 PM

Has anyone gotten a solution for the 2nd one that works, doesn't involve folding on the numbers, and doesn't involve impossibly pulling through the inside of the fold?

#12 kevodd1

kevodd1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:26 PM

Has anyone gotten a solution for the 2nd one that works, doesn't involve folding on the numbers, and doesn't involve impossibly pulling through the inside of the fold?

yes

fold the paper horizontally back to back. so the numboers are facing out. then manuever the ends into eachother like your making a tube. the 6 and 7 are back to back and they go inside the 1 and 4 which are also back to back. keep working the ends into eachother until the finished product is 1 square wide

#13 seeker

seeker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:30 PM

I have done it without any diagonal folding ... and without any paper cutting and it is truly possible ....
check it out and you will find how it comes true...
check the attached image please

Attached Images

• puzzel.JPG

#14 seeker

seeker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:22 PM

here you can find the solution of 2nd puzzle ....
it is just only possible with a single modification ...
i tried it best ... if any one have answer his/her post will be highly appreciate here
you can see my solution in attached fig below

Attached Images

• puzzel.JPG

#15 zippy26

zippy26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:12 PM

I used to do these in my college math teaching class and I am actually doing these with my class (4th grade) and they are figuring them out. I can not remember the other ways that we can line up numbers to make other puzzles? I believe that there are more but I can not think of them could one of you help me out with this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users