Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

51 Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

One Up Me

• Please log in to reply
1414 replies to this topic

#931 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1336 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

Through my extensive years of gaining wisdom I have finally come to realize that I really should have spent those years playing mafia.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#932 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:06 AM

POPULAR

Life is a journey through my ex(is)tensive years.
Of gaining wisdom: I have finally come to realize the answer to everything, eloquently stated as follows -

It is what it is, & it ain't what it ain't, 'cept when it is what it ain't, & that's that.
(& also 42)
"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." -- Diana Tregarde in Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey

#933 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1336 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:07 AM

huh? :blink: :duh: :lol:

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#934 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:11 AM

huh? :blink: :duh: :lol:

Yes. ^_^ :rolleyes: I mean no. :ph34r: :wacko: I mean ... ;) -_-

:lies:
"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." -- Diana Tregarde in Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey

#935 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:30 AM

Life is a journey through my ex(is)tensive years.
Of gaining wisdom: I have finally come to realize the answer to everything, eloquently stated as follows -

It is what it is, & it ain't what it ain't, 'cept when it is what it ain't, & that's that.
(& also 42)

Through my extensive years of gaining wisdom I have finally come to realize that reading posts like that makes my head hurt :P ;)

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#936 fabpig

fabpig

Prominent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2423 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:30 AM

Through my extensive years of gaining wisdom I have finally come to realize

That I am the wisest pig in all history, indeed the only typing pig in history, and probably the best looking and most intelligent pig ever.

You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,  nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.  Sydney Smith.

#937 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:26 AM

Through my extensive years of gaining wisdom, I have finally come to realize that my fly has been down all this time.

hi again, everyone. Nice to be back home. :)

#938 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

Through my extensive years of gaining wisdom, I realized that I was suppose to eat lunch three days ago. Oh well. . .
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#939 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:03 PM

Through my extensive years of gaining wisdom, I have finally come to realize...wait...I never gained wisdom...:duh: ah, man...I'm still stupid...:blush:
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#940 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4844 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

Through my extensive years of gaining wisdom, I have finally come to realize that you should never tie both shoes together and try to walk. :blink:
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users