Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

One Up Me

• Please log in to reply
1414 replies to this topic

#1211 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:15 AM

I suppose someone had to point out the obvious. My vote goes to the person who manages to still keep their relationship with their significant-other intact afterwards
Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#1212 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:31 PM

Revised version of a joke:

(Early morning)
Husband (outside bathroom): *bangs door*: God! Are you coming out soon?
Wife: Yeah, just give me a few minutes...*takes another hour to apply makeup...*

:D
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#1213 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

My vote goes to the person who manages to still keep their relationship with their significant-other intact afterwards

@EDM I am not sure if that qualifies for my vote :unsure:

#1214 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

I hope you're planning on coming out soon. We don't have all day to wait for you to apply for a job we both already know you aren't going to get.
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#1215 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:14 AM

@Brainac *sigh* argument bound to ensue afterwards! still doesn't qualify I'm afraid

#1216 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

@Brainac *sigh* argument bound to ensue afterwards! still doesn't qualify I'm afraid

I don't know... I think it would be fairly easy to keep my relationship with my significant other intact after that.... :P
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#1217 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:05 AM

I don't know... I think it would be fairly easy to keep my relationship with my significant other intact after that.... :P

Where do I deliver the gold medal?

Edit: For him of course...

Edited by phaze, 11 September 2012 - 12:07 AM.

#1218 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:38 PM

@EDM I am not sure if that qualifies for my vote :unsure:

Actually, it does, considering how often us common people see this situation at home (myself included)...my parents just celebrated their 21st wedding anniversary on 11th...& I've watched them argue like this for so long...wait, Why the heck am I explaining this? You're married, you'll know... :P

Edited by EDM, 12 September 2012 - 05:39 PM.

Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#1219 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

I hope you're planning on coming out soon. We don't have all day to wait for you to apply for a job we both already know you aren't going to get.

*sigh* yep, that's happened in my house, too...:(

#1220 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1363 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:26 AM

wait, who's hosting the next round?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users