Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

One Up Me

• Please log in to reply
1414 replies to this topic

#1041 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

What happens in mafia? Well, people kill, spy, block, RID, save, etc...but still, a goodie dies, a baddie gets lynched the next day...& ultimately, the Indies win...:duh:
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#1042 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

What happens in the US tends to get spread around the world, making us look like fools.
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#1043 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:13 PM

What happens in Scotland? Well... it rains :dry:

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#1044 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:27 PM

Yes. The path is long but filled with deliciousness ... -_-

I will totally kung-fu cows for their tasty beefness. :ph34r: ^_^

Ahem. Anyhow, moving on. In preparation for my upcoming "business" trip -

What happens in ...

...your head? :wacko: :o

It's a mystery. (Much like the Silence. Have you seen them?) Or it's the world's most incomprehensive subconscious trash heap (because that sounds much more elegant than a garbage dump, don't you think?).

Y-san's universal truth has Y-san up next.
"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." -- Diana Tregarde in Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey

#1045 fabpig

fabpig

Prominent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2423 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:09 AM

It's a mystery. (Much like the Silence. Have you seen them?) Or it's the world's most incomprehensive subconscious trash heap (because that sounds much more elegant than a garbage dump, don't you think?).

:offtopic: Had to Google that so I guess you're talking about Dr Who, which I haven't watched for oooooooh a while (and then it was from behind the settee). I'm thinking of starting again, purely for Jenna-Louise Coleman Posted Image who reminds me vaguely of Winnie Cooper off The Wonder Years

You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,  nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.  Sydney Smith.

#1046 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:40 AM

Dr. Who is awesome. The River story is soooo good.

On that note...(no, it's not going to be 'bigger on the inside' ;P)

It/he/she traveled back in time to warn us...

(again... :angry: at the english language's lack of a non-gender specific third person pronoun)
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#1047 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:32 AM

It/he/she traveled back in time to warn us, we still wouldn't beleive him/her and still lynched him/her thinking he/she was a mafia.

hi again, everyone. Nice to be back home. :)

#1048 fabpig

fabpig

Prominent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2423 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:58 AM

It/he/she traveled back in time to warn us not to try and create a non-gender specific word for the 3rd person singular in the English language. It/he/she said that the sages of the future tried to contrive such a word by taking the first two letters each of HE, SHe, IT. Confusion reigned as everybody thought it said "he's hit"

You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,  nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.  Sydney Smith.

#1049 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:14 PM

They traveled backwards in time to warn us that time travel was going to cause the end of the world
* gender unspecific, quantity unspecific, and generally considered bad English
Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#1050 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

It/he/she traveled back in time to warn us that in the future, it/he/she would need to come back in time to warn us about something.
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users