Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

One Up Me

• Please log in to reply
1414 replies to this topic

#991 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

The heat should kill all the germs from the floor, i hope. :)

Last week, Japanese scientists...

hi again, everyone. Nice to be back home. :)

#992 fabpig

fabpig

Prominent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2423 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:40 PM

Last week, Japanese scientists...this week, Peruvian architects. I'm easy.

(and boy, have I toned that down from my original thought)

You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,  nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.  Sydney Smith.

#993 Quag

Quag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:26 PM

Last week, Japanese scientists proved that Godzilla did not attack Tokyo and it was all an elaborate hoax. They cited the non realistic rubber skin shown in the footage as well as providing proof that the Tokyo destroyed was actually a small scale model of the city. The scientists took quite a bit of time coming to their conclusions and carefully studied the film frame by frame to discover the innacurracies that led them to their conclusions. The lack of people in any of the large scale shots, when they would have expected to see thouhsands running and screaming. The close ups of Godzilla never had any background to give reference to size and many more discrepancies were noted. Through carefull analysis they did notice a few boom mikes in places they would only be if the scenes were staged, as if in a hollywood movie. What appeared to be a zipper on the back of Godzilla spotted by the team leader Uruchi Hasagawa led to the creation of this team of experts to investigate. They come from many varied fields, Hasagawa himself is a marine biologist and cinephile, Yumi Kasumi is geologist/seismologist who studied the effects that such a large creature should have caused when walking about. Moe Rin, an expert in foresnic cinematography noted several discrepancies in the actual film itself. John Downunder, an Australian brought in by the team as an expert on reptilian lifeforms, also noted that the basic bone structure of Godzilla appeared to resemble more a man in a suit than any reptialian creature alive or in the fossil record. Kenzo Yuto, a nuclear physicist and prominant environmentalist, was quick to point out that despite what was claimed by the scientists in the footage, nuclear testing would not have resulted in a giant fire breathing mosnter but more likely in deformed sea creatures, usually smaller than those unnaffected and with a shorter lifespan. Shin Makoto a political scientist and historian also noted that there is no record of any of the scientists depicted in the film having ever existed. With all this evidence plus the fact that Tokyo is in fact still standing the panel is 99.3% certain that Godzilla did not in fact destroy Tokyo.

Edited by Quag, 15 June 2012 - 01:26 PM.

#994 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:12 PM

POPULAR

Last week, Japanese scientists determined that this week, they would be determining what they did last week.
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#995 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

Last week, Japanese scientists went to North Korea. Not to be racist but :help:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#996 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1345 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:22 PM

last week, Japanese scientists discovered that if all the smileys in the world joined together, the human race will die. same if too many smiles gt to one place. they determined that the most likely source of this "smiley overrun" is Brainden.com/forums. THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU LI.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#997 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:13 PM

Last week, Japanese scientists washed ashore in Oregon amid other tsunami debris. This and more at five...

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#998 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:16 PM

Last week, Japanese scientists created a sushi that allows a person to become an anime character of their choice...I chose mafia, but got into InuYasha...:blink:
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#999 Quag

Quag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:28 PM

last week, Japanese scientists discovered that if all the smileys in the world joined together, the human race will die. same if too many smiles gt to one place. they determined that the most likely source of this "smiley overrun" is Brainden.com/forums. THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU LI.

Are you suggestion EDM is actively trying to promote the end of the world???
Hmm now I think about it,it kinda makes sense!

#1000 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:46 PM

But...but...I thought the Japanese LOVE Smileys!!! :o :(
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users