Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM III

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#121 Chaits

Chaits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:45 PM

K, I'll follow Aura's lead and vote for Kokiri as he/she still hasn't offered a single defense. Where is everyone? I wish Yodell was still in the game for someone to talk to...

Posted from my phone.

#122 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:16 AM

At this point it's kind of meaningless, bu just to keep it from being onesided, I'll vote for the other inactive, kristamark.

#123 Kokiri971

Kokiri971

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:31 AM

Sorry for not posting much. I have been reading it, though. There's no evidence suggesting that I'm goodie or baddie. Kristamark hasn't done anything at all, so I think that, even though it might kill a valuable player, it's worth the risk to KILL DEM!!

I vote for Kristamark.

@aura: I didn't vote before because I hadn't realized that the game had begun until an hour after the second night began. I wouldn't have voted for anyone anyway, though, because I wasn't leaning one way or the other.

#124 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:23 AM

@ Kokiri - nobody knows who to vote for in the early days. If we all just read and didn't post, the game would go nowhere. The point of voting is to put pressure on people and get them talking. In an average game, people move their votes around to get info from different people rather than voting once for someone you know is bad.

The game thrives on interaction and as you can see, it doesn't work when no one posts. It actually gives the game to the baddies as they just go on killing each night! Even though the majority of us have no info to share, just by getting people to post, it gives out unintentional info or things you can go back to later and prove as inconsistencies. Also, if we can prove some people as good, we can narrow down our suspicions a bit. However with minimal posts, the goodies stay in the dark.

Okay I will move my vote to kristamark for now.

I'm not sure that the goodies can win this now. Just by looking at the numbers.

#125 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:54 AM

Shouldn't this game be over by now?

#126 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:45 PM

Hosts: Fox and Nox
1. Psychosmurf - killed by the Mafia
2. Akriti - killed by the Mafia
3. Kokiri971 - voting for Kristamark
4. Auramyna - voting for Kristamark
5. Chaits - voting for Kokiri
6. Yodell - DEAD found to be theSPY
7. Shadow - voting for Kristamark
8. kristamark1

Adding the votes on the roster, cause apparently no one wants to do that :dry:
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#127 darth nox

darth nox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:42 PM

[quote name='araver' date='05 June 2011 - 12:45 PM' timestamp='1307274300' post='285295']
Hosts: Fox and Nox
1. Psychosmurf - killed by the Mafia
2. Akriti - killed by the Mafia
3. Kokiri971
4. Auramyna
5. Chaits
6. Yodell - DEAD found to be theSPY
7. Shadow
8.kristamark1 - DEAD found to be gaurd

#128 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

So in this TMM also goodies lost coz the goodie with significant power is inactive.

#129 darth nox

darth nox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:12 PM

yes, the baddies won. the next is night phase in which the baddies will kill and be in majority

baddies win

Edited by darth nox, 05 June 2011 - 03:13 PM.

#130 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:41 PM

Well actually one of the power roles was active but was lynched quite early, another one is me. Kristamark was totally inactive tho. But it's pretty obvious that it's just been me against the two baddies ever since Yodell died. (Well, I assume so.)

Edited by Auramyna, 05 June 2011 - 11:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users