Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM III

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#111 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:12 AM

Koki, yeah it is. Hosts will probably prefer some indication that it's intentional not just inactivity, but yes, it is an option to abstain.

#112 Chaits

Chaits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:54 PM

Yodell, sorry I didn't get on and see your hint in time :-| Man, what a stuff up. Um, where is the guard? We need help in here! Still can't pick the baddies...maybe some of the less actives? Please, let's not stuff up again tomorrow guys. We need more input.

#113 darth nox

darth nox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:00 AM

a lot of inactivity here. post will be up shortly

#114 darth nox

darth nox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:14 AM

the night was silent, and everyone was inside hoping they wouldnt be the next victim of the mafia the mafia

Auramyna had something she wanted to do tonight and she walking down the street when a black car pulled up next to her and a gun stuck out the thug said "go home miss, i don't wanna have to hurt you...." terrified she agreed and hurried home and locked her doors.

the mafia had been playing close attention to a certain individual that had been speaking out against organized crime and had been causing trouble for them.... but tonight they had a plan. akriti walked out of a bar and was quickly carried off by two large men before she could say anything..... she was found the next morning in a ditch

#115 darth nox

darth nox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:17 AM

Hosts: Fox and Nox
1. Psychosmurf - killed by the mafia
2. Akriti - killed by the mafia
3. Kokiri971
4. Auramyna
5. Chaits
6. Yodell - DEAD found to be theSPY
7. Shadow
8. kristamark1

voting may commence but its up to fox if she wants to end day during the week end or just wait until monday

Edited by darth nox, 04 June 2011 - 02:18 AM.

#116 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:14 AM

Nah the day will end tomorrow at 9 PM EST (so in 23ish hours from now)

#117 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:24 AM

This is crazy inactive. Hello people, this game will be finished soon and some of you haven't voted once!

I'll be back later to vote.

#118 Akriti

Akriti

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:08 AM

Man, I forgot about this game. When I remembered, I was already killed. :(

Value of a Woman :
She came out a man's ribs. Not from his feet, to be walked on, nor from his head, to be superior over, but from his side to be equal..........
Under the arm to be 'protected', and next to the heart to be 'loved'. <3

Brushes flowing free
Tender strokes of careful love
Painting one's true heart -- Framm

#119 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:39 AM

On my ipod. Could the next voter (if there is one), please add my vote for kokiri for not voting. If you are a goodie, why aren't you helping us? If you are a baddie, there is a reason why you may not have voted (although it's weird), because our spy was going down regardless. And to add a vote wouldve meant either closing the gap or putting one on yodell which would make you look like a baddie later on.

Come on people, this is boring me to tears playing this game out to the end but I refuse to quit.

#120 darth nox

darth nox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:09 AM

why is no one playing!?!?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users