BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia - Year 2

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is random, but i would just like to say that i encountered the best thing in the dining hall just now. I walked it and saw some of my asian friends, so i sat with them. cathy looked up and said "we're playing mafia, and speaking in chinese. is that ok?" I said yes and watched as they proceded to play mafia. in chinese. It was awesome.

I know this is random, but i would just like to say that i encountered the best thing in the dining hall just now. I walked it and saw some of my asian friends, so i sat with them. cathy looked up and said "we're playing mafia, and speaking in chinese. is that ok?" I said yes and watched as they proceded to play mafia. in chinese. It was awesome.

My friends look at me funny when I talk about mafia :( You are so lucky ;)

My friends look at me funny when I talk about mafia :( You are so lucky ;)

yeah, other than as a game at home, ive never encountered people who play it. it was aweosme to watch, although i could barely understnad. I figured out Steven played "god" and i think angel was the mafia because they kept saying her name over and over. o.O :P

LOL. I'm trying to imagine my friends playing in Chinese. "Wah! Ni mo gow chawl!?" That's what it sounds like to me, not the actual pin yin spellings.

Sorry, guys! For my stupid computer problems!!

I was reading the conversations when the power supply went off. When I checked the convo after that, they were all deleted. I don't know why that happened. But, thanx to Shad all is fine now. It's saturday when the night ends. Cool...... I have a lot of time...

Thanx Yodell ;)

Lol EDM came up with it. Aki's our mafia lil sis :D

Yay!!! :D

I upped u a rep just for that!!! :D

*hugs Shad & Aki....:D*

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

**Peace, I'm not worried...I'm actually good this time...:D :D :D