Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Harry Potter Mafia I

• Please log in to reply
532 replies to this topic

#521 darth nox

darth nox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:18 PM

actually it was I who randomized the roles

#522 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:36 PM

And I asked dorlexat first to replace Shiv, but dorlexat couldn't....and as soon as a replacement was requested (which Shiv did) a replacement was sought, but Rage/Love and Smurf didn't ask for replacements....

HP 2 is still receiving a bit of feedback, but it will be ready soon. It will have 14 players.

#523 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:49 PM

And I asked dorlexat first to replace Shiv, but dorlexat couldn't....and as soon as a replacement was requested (which Shiv did) a replacement was sought, but Rage/Love and Smurf didn't ask for replacements....

HP 2 is still receiving a bit of feedback, but it will be ready soon. It will have 14 players.

wow...im getting back into mafia.
i love harry potter, so sign me up for that one too! :P

#524 Q-Cumber

Q-Cumber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:48 PM

Well I failed this game. Trunx, what I mean by present is not necessarily in language, but in tone of voice. When current laid out everything for us (despite having no danger), I believed him. It was presented really nicely. A lot of people on this site (including me) have English as a second language. Like you, I'm still learning. Learning to not be sympathetic, learning not to suddenly completely favor one side (even though I almost switched my vote to Yodell), and I'm learning not to trust anybody.

#525 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:57 PM

hey araver... add to the list a series of a few Redwall Mafias that Hirk is working on...

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#526 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:19 PM

Well I failed this game. Trunx, what I mean by present is not necessarily in language, but in tone of voice. When current laid out everything for us (despite having no danger), I believed him. It was presented really nicely. A lot of people on this site (including me) have English as a second language. Like you, I'm still learning. Learning to not be sympathetic, learning not to suddenly completely favor one side (even though I almost switched my vote to Yodell), and I'm learning not to trust anybody.

Q, the funny thing to me about that comment. I would have laid that all out if I was a goodie too. Once I think I have enough to nail most of the roles down I'll usually put it all out for everyone to see.

Hence why it was so hard to defend against Trunx, "Why are you still alive". If I was a goodie the only reason I can think of to being left alive is the baddies have a better target or they want to use the "Why are you still alive" to try to lynch me.

It is odd but the best defense as either a goodie or the baddie is the truth. The difference between the two defenses is how and when you say it. (Least that is my opinion)

#527 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:27 PM

Yeah, curr actually helped me in UN 2 by telling us who we needed to target to finish our WinCons :P

#528 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:01 PM

hey araver... add to the list a series of a few Redwall Mafias that Hirk is working on...

*shrug* The spreadsheet is open for anyone to edit as there is no actual moderator.
There have been a lot of ideas mentioned in the "Games to Come" thread, not all of them are added since no one but the designer knows the actual phase they are in: idea / roles finished / ready to be posted for feedback, etc.
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#529 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:12 PM

Spoiler for the story behind WIFOM

WIFOM on the wiki.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#530 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:17 PM

WIFOM on the wiki.

Wow .. thanks Molly :)

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users