BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Harry Potter Mafia I

@peace : Its very much obvious from the order that thalia is innocent . Also thalia is an experienced palyer. So I thought first day instead of making random choice better go with thalia.

no reasons apart from this... :P :P :P

How is it obvious that Thalia is innocent? Even being blocked she could be Harry or Ron. She even went so far as to say that Ron wasn't really a threat. As long as any baddie is alive they can NK.

OK. Defense time. I was blocked. That means I am not Harry since KlueMaster is dead. I am not Hermionie because she spied someone (I assume that is what hitting the books means). Ron is vanilla so there really isn't a way to defend for that. If I was Ron, I wouldn't really be a threat.

As for experienced player you are countering her statement that she isn't one.

Could be. I feel that it's important information for everyone. If I asked in private, it wouldn't really do me any good because no one else would know. How would I defend myself if the others don't have the same information? If you are implying that I am asking the questions just to seem innocent, I have only played one other game which I do not exactly consider "a bit".

Are you both baddies or are you the baddie trying to buddy up to her?

I can't quite tell if her comments about Harry being blockable were innocent or misdirecting. Since she assumed he was blockable and likely wasn't expecting the host to answer without being asked in public first. On the other side, her defense came a bit fast with only one vote on her which would lead me to think she is still inexperienced.

Neither of which answer why you are buddying up to her.

If you were Filch and knew she was a goodie then you would know she has no info to lead you to Harry so why ask? If you are not Filch then how can you be so sure she is a goodie? That only leaves you as a baddie.

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: darth nox

1. Psychosmurf

2. Aaryan-voting for Q-Cumber

3. Thalia

4. Akriti - voting for Aaryan

5. Peace - voting for TrUnX

6. Q-Cumber - voting for the son of rage and love

7. KlueMaster-killed by the Baddies

8. the son of rage and love

9. Yodell - voting for Psychosmurf

10. TrUnX

11. Shivam curr3nt - voting for TrUnX

Prove to me how Thalia is innocent because it isn't obvious to me. It is only suggestive...

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Block blocks everything except for baddie kill. Goodie kill comes next, then spy, but goodie kill does not stop blocks, nor does baddie kill (baddie kill doesn't stop goodie kill either)

here baddie kills implies baddie getting killed right

goodie kill means goodie getting killed

I assumed on this that thalia is innocent if it is any thing other than this i am ready to change it....

Dumbledore: Shadow7

McGonagall: darth nox

1. Psychosmurf

2. Aaryan-voting for Q-Cumber

3. Thalia

4. Akriti - voting for Aaryan

5. Peace - voting for TrUnX

6. Q-Cumber - voting for the son of rage and love

7. KlueMaster-killed by the Baddies

8. the son of rage and love

9. Yodell - voting for Psychosmurf

10. TrUnX - voting for the son of rage and love

11. Shivam curr3nt - voting for TrUnX

voting jst to be on the safe side nt decided yet...

Edited by TrUnX

Baddie Kill is the Baddies using their Kill to eliminate a goodie. Harry killing Kluemaster was the baddie kill.

Goodie Kill is Voldemort/Quirrell killing someone.

What Shadow was saying was:

Nothing can stop Harry from killing someone.

Wizard Chess will prevent Voldemort/Quirrell, Hermione and Filch.

If the Voldemort/Quirrell or Harry targets Wizard Chess then Wizard Chess will die but not before they Block someone.

If Harry kills Voldemort/Quirrell then Voldemort/Quirrell dies but not before they have a chance to kill someone else.

-----

So weird calling Harry a baddie and Voldemort a goodie...

Also...new people are so frustrating. I have no idea if you are as inexperienced as you seem. You responded quickly so do not think you were coached.

gah...need to think.

here baddie kills implies baddie getting killed right

goodie kill means goodie getting killed

I assumed on this that thalia is innocent if it is any thing other than this i am ready to change it....

No. Baddie kill means the kill executed by the baddies. Goodie kill is the kill executed by Voldemort/Quirell

@peace : Its very much obvious from the order that thalia is innocent . Also thalia is an experienced palyer. So I thought first day instead of making random choice better go with thalia.

i may be blind but from the order, how is it obvious shes innocent? right now, i believe her when she explained herself, and i was just adding pressure, but none the less, im not 100% sure. It's hard to be. Explain more please. what order? the order of actions? i may just be slow, but none the less...

Off-topic: I'm trying to get nox to tell me a surprise she has planned for me, and she won't unless she gets PMs from people supporting my desire to know. Please support me in this :D

The message has to say: "you should tell shadow your secret about prom"

Edited by Shadow7

hell its difficult to vote. I think every one here is a mafia :unsure:

thalias justification seems true to me.

@Thalia whom do you think harry is?? i will go with you..

@Akriti why do you think its Aryan???

I have no clue at this point. And saying that you will vote with a particular person kind of seems suspicious, especially since we don't really know who the baddies are unless. . .

I'm not exactly "experienced" but thanks. :)

How is it obvious that Thalia is innocent? Even being blocked she could be Harry or Ron. She even went so far as to say that Ron wasn't really a threat. As long as any baddie is alive they can NK.

That was a mistake. I read vanilla next to Ron and forgot that the NK wasn't assigned. I truly thought Ron wasn't a threat. Now that I think about it, that makes a lot more since than what I was thinking earlier.

As for experienced player you are countering her statement that she isn't one.

Are you both baddies or are you the baddie trying to buddy up to her?

I can't quite tell if her comments about Harry being blockable were innocent or misdirecting. Since she assumed he was blockable and likely wasn't expecting the host to answer without being asked in public first. On the other side, her defense came a bit fast with only one vote on her which would lead me to think she is still inexperienced.

Neither of which answer why you are buddying up to her.

Prove to me how Thalia is innocent because it isn't obvious to me. It is only suggestive...

If I hadn't been mistaken about the action order, I think my defense would have been reasonable. I also have a crazy schedule and am attempting to avoid the possibility of getting caught up in school stuff leaving me unable to defend myself later. It also is easier to do it now while there are only a couple of pages as opposed to 7 or 8 to sift through. You're probably right about it being a mistake though. I think I would be willing to out my role. I don't think it puts me in any more danger since the baddies just want to kill us all.

Edited by Thalia

Those comments were more directed at TrUnX. I still haven't decided if it was a mistake on his part or calculated.

And I can't tell if offering to out your role with no pressure on you is a noob move or calculated. Baddies might have spied Klue before killing him. Let's call your bluff. @Host - Would a spy return a result if the target was also killed?

I do not know what tricks you all have picked up yet...

@Q-Cumber:

I'm sorry I called you a ruthless killer. Somehow my auto-spell check gave me ruthless, what I meant was something along the lines of knowledgable. Someone who has:

a. Played in TMM2

b. For some reason looked though it

would have killed one of the best players on N1. I'm still a bit suspicious, just don't want to be hurtful.

Those comments were more directed at TrUnX. I still haven't decided if it was a mistake on his part or calculated.

And I can't tell if offering to out your role with no pressure on you is a noob move or calculated. Baddies might have spied Klue before killing him.

I don't think Baddies would have been able to spy on Klue before killing him as it was all one Night. I dont think Baddies can get results THEN kill someone. That is why I suspect people who know the power of Klue.