Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Newbie Mafia

• Please log in to reply
1131 replies to this topic

#961 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:08 PM

Do the baddies have a kill if Leopard is killed? Reason for the question is that there are 3 potential people coming after him fairly quickly in the game with RID Kills.

Not really, unless there was a secret action that is a kill action.
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#962 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:20 PM

@Flame - you could consider this as a newbie mafia game for the host.. as this will be Cube;s first chance at hostin' - am I right Cube ? - and still sign on as a player ;) ..
Usual newbie-mafias don't give roles to all players , most of the villagers/goodies are innocent bystanders , they might have a save and a vote manip ... and maybe a ploiceman/block but that's about it ... in the latest TMMs on the DEN it was more about the host learnin' as well... meaning the TMM were as complex as a "normal" mafia would be ... ;)

@Cube - you might consider passing on the NK from Leopard to the rest of the baddies...to Harst and then to Tiny if Harst is killed as well... or as a team action but with a specific player/baddie carrying the NK...thus making it block-able.

And as a general observation : it would be FUN to play a mafia hosted by Cube !!!!

Sign me up ;)

PS .. on a more concerned note - did u get "approval " for this game ? game queues and order .. and stuff like that .. ? :D

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#963 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:38 PM

PS .. on a more concerned note - did u get "approval " for this game ? game queues and order .. and stuff like that .. ? :D

Yeah, he got the approval he needed to host. :) We host the TMMs separately from the regular mafias, as they usually cater to a different crowd. That's why all signups are posted in this thread, because it lets us moderate the TMMs without worrying about other mafias.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#964 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:11 PM

Host: TheCube

1. MikeD
4. gvg
5. psykomakia
8. Brainiac100
11. Stardust

backup

mentors
1. Thal
(Bumping the roster)
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#965 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:42 PM

@Flame - you could consider this as a newbie mafia game for the host.. as this will be Cube;s first chance at hostin' - am I right Cube ? - and still sign on as a player ;) ..

@Cube - you might consider passing on the NK from Leopard to the rest of the baddies...to Harst and then to Tiny if Harst is killed as well... or as a team action but with a specific player/baddie carrying the NK...thus making it block-able.

And as a general observation : it would be FUN to play a mafia hosted by Cube !!!!

It is the first that I host on my own. I cohosted with Shadow7 for Harry Potter 3

Good idea

Thanks, i guess . . . (Was meant to be good or bad?)

#966 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:51 PM

Host: TheCube

1. MikeD
4. gvg
5. psykomakia
6.Yodell
8. Brainiac100
11. Stardust

backup

mentors
1. Thal

I just realized I forgot to sign Yodell up :duh:
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#967 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:06 AM

Btw, if there is a tie, I am thinking to lynch the person who caused the tie at last. for example, there are 4 people voting for one guy and 3 vote for another. the braindenizen will make the vote 4 to 4 and then the braindenizen will be lynched because he voted and made the tie most recently .

#968 psykomakia

psykomakia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

Btw, if there is a tie, I am thinking to lynch the person who caused the tie at last. for example, there are 4 people voting for one guy and 3 vote for another. the braindenizen will make the vote 4 to 4 and then the braindenizen will be lynched because he voted and made the tie most recently .

I like that. Removes ties and promotes early voting.

#969 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:17 PM

what if the braindenizen knows that the person(A) getting lynched is a goodie and tried to make a tie because it gives more chance for A to survive the lynch ?so braindenizen won't risk outing his role to save A .

#970 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

and .. it does promote early booking .. but what about people living on the other side of the world... that might not be available for an early vote :D

but .. it would be interesting trying.. at least once ;) as an experiment ;)

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users