Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Newbie Mafia

• Please log in to reply
1131 replies to this topic

#881 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:05 PM

My suggestion would be that the broadcast should be at the top of OOA and the only thing stopping it would be a Kill and only it the cast is in the day post following the caster's death... Meaning, not block-able and not redirect-able...

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#882 Morningstar

Morningstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:55 PM

Shouldn't the broadcast come before the lynch so if the broadcaster is scheduled to be lynched he/she can still broadcast a message? Also, can an RID be redirected?
The cake is a lie.

#883 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:56 PM

Yodell- I'm trying to keep the NK nonblocking so the only thing that will stop the broadcast is a block. Redirects will not stop it.
Morningstar- If you're about to be lynched, you might as well say anything you have to say in the thread since everyone will know who you are once lynched. RIDs cannot be blocked/redirected/etc.

Spoiler for OOA/OOP

Spoiler for Rules

Edited by Thalia, 08 June 2012 - 10:57 PM.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#884 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1358 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:40 AM

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPITYBUMP

c'mon people, sign up already!!

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#885 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:05 PM

Hehehehe...... Thal and Flame know who. And trust me, at this point, you don't WANT to know him. *shudder* He used to be in my Warning to the Noobs speech, if you really want to know.

I've always wondered if he's alternatively or continuously like this ... I'm now inclined to believe the latter ;)

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#886 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:02 PM

I've always wondered if he's alternatively or continuously like this ... I'm now inclined to believe the latter ;)

Wow. . . Somehow missed this the first time. . . Yeah. Games with him can get rather. . . interesting. Especially if he can broadcast (which nearly gave me a heart attack last time. "Thalia reports". . . That just sounds creepy. Like a "we're watching you". Which might have been the point now that I think about it. . .). He'll make you question your sanity if you haven't already lost it but at the same time, those games have had some of the most entertaining moments.

And now, for a different topic, Edmund's (secondary) WinCon has been revised:
Primary: RID Kill 1st sibling dead's killer (or vote for them if the killer is lynched)
Secondary: RID (not RID Kill) 3 siblings and the White Witch
Indy achieving WinCon does not end game.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#887 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:48 AM

He is simultaneously one of the awesomest players and the worst players to be in a game with.

@Thal Lol, I was about to ask you in the PM twhen you were going to post that. :P

Edited by MissKitten, 19 June 2012 - 06:49 AM.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#888 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:15 PM

I've had the opportunity to play with him one of my first mafia games... and we were on the same team and yeah mafia so ... BTSC together ;)
he's the fist of the people that made me enjoy mafia so much , araver being the second ;)

#889 Morningstar

Morningstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:54 PM

I'm not even going to ask who you guys are talking about.
The cake is a lie.

#890 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:14 PM

Hosts: Thalia and flamebirde with MiKi supervising
Please include time zones if you don't mind.
Players:
1. mewminator (only if mafia starts june 14 or later)
2. Cavenglok EDT
3. MikeD GMT+3
4. gvg EDT
5. Brainy EDT
6. TheCube EDT
10. yodell GMT+2 (EEST)
Spoiler for Backups and mentors

Maybe if I bring the roster back to the front, more people will sign up. :blink:
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users