Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Newbie Mafia

• Please log in to reply
1131 replies to this topic

#811 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:24 PM

I comfirm.

hi again, everyone. Nice to be back home. :)

#812 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

Hosts: Thalia and flamebirde with MiKi supervising
Please include time zones if you don't mind.
Players:
1. mewminator (only if mafia starts june 14 or later)
2. Cavenglok EDT Please confirm.
3. MikeD GMT+3
4. gvg EDT
10. yodell GMT+2 (EEST)
Spoiler for Backups and Mentors

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#813 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:12 AM

Oh, (censor word here) , I forgot. I will be gone next Tuesday through Friday with no Internet connection at all. I am so sorry, I don't know how I forgot. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#814 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:25 AM

:lol: Don't worry fb. I think it's going to be a while.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#815 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:52 AM

It's ironic: first I want sign ups to fill up fast; then I want it to slow to a crawl.
That should be a one-up me-ism.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#816 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:32 AM

I have a question:

What happens if I sign up, but I can only get on in a certain two-hour time limit? Should I not even bother?

(BTW, this circumstance should not last for long. But if it does, I want to make sure I don't waste anyone's time.)
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#817 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:58 AM

I have a question:

What happens if I sign up, but I can only get on in a certain two-hour time limit? Should I not even bother?

(BTW, this circumstance should not last for long. But if it does, I want to make sure I don't waste anyone's time.)

Hi Brainiac. Welcome to the Den! The way signups are going at the moment, we aren't likely to start before the end of the school year (middle of June) so if your time restriction will be done by then, there shouldn't be a problem. Even if you still have a time limit when this starts, two hours should be OK. During the night phase, you only need to be on long enough to send in your action. It's also nice to read through the game thread and maybe post but if you have a time restriction, don't worry about it. The day phase is a little different. If you are on the chopping block and aren't here to defend yourself, well. . . that sucks (there's really no other word for it). You should at least post a little and place a vote though. Might get some slack if you let the other players know about your time limit. So feel free to give Mafia a shot. :)

Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#818 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:03 AM

Alright! School ends on the 7th for me, so I'll be able to get on more by then. I'll also sign up then, so I can look at some previous mafias to make sure I understand everything. Thanks, Thalia!
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#819 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:12 AM

No problem. Err. Just to be clear, that wasn't a guarantee that we'll start around that time. Things are a little slower since the blackout. If you'd like to check them out, these were the last two TMMs:
MissKitten(MiKi)'s Fairytale Mafia http://brainden.com/...page__hl__fairy
GMaster's Call of the Brawl Mafia http://brainden.com/...page__hl__brawl

Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#820 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:05 AM

I can be a player or backup...not mentor, though...I can't mentor people smarter than me...:blush:

Edited by EDM, 22 May 2012 - 07:05 AM.

Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users