Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Newbie Mafia

• Please log in to reply
1131 replies to this topic

#21 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:18 PM

Newbie mafia Signups
1. The son of rage and love
2. Psychosmurf
3. Akriti
4. Kokiri971
5. mangamathsfreak
6. Auramyna
7. Aaryan
8. Yodell
9.Mukul Verma

You missed quite a lot, Mukul.

&kmaster: I played one game with a mentor, and one where I got killed N2. :dry: what do you think?

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#22 Akriti

Akriti

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:40 AM

@Aaryan: that's it? :lol:
now listen to mine: I played 3 games. In 2, I was killed the night I found the baddies and the third, being my first baddie game, I was lynched the first day. Now, what say? Any one who wants to laugh at me can do so coz I am worth laughing on. As my favorite dialogue goes "I AM STUPID". Yeah, I am :sigh: :( :unsure:

Value of a Woman :
She came out a man's ribs. Not from his feet, to be walked on, nor from his head, to be superior over, but from his side to be equal..........
Under the arm to be 'protected', and next to the heart to be 'loved'. <3

Brushes flowing free
Tender strokes of careful love
Painting one's true heart -- Framm

#23 kristmark1

kristmark1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:50 PM

Newbie mafia Signups
1. The son of rage and love
2. Psychosmurf
3. Akriti
4. Kokiri971
5. mangamathsfreak
6. Auramyna
7. Aaryan
8. Yodell
9.Mukul Verma
10.kristamark1

You missed quite a lot, Mukul.

&kmaster: I played one game with a mentor, and one where I got killed N2. :dry: what do you think?

...Or is it too late?

#24 Akriti

Akriti

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:55 PM

@kristmark: you are just in time.

Value of a Woman :
She came out a man's ribs. Not from his feet, to be walked on, nor from his head, to be superior over, but from his side to be equal..........

Brushes flowing free

#25 kristmark1

kristmark1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 03:25 PM

Yay

I know this might sound stupid but... When we start how do I know my role and (if I'm the Mafia) who is on my team?

PS: I did read the guide, but I still don't understand everything.

#26 Akriti

Akriti

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 03:34 PM

I know. Even I remember my first game. I was so excited and knew nothing of it. As the game kicks off, you learn everything. Evrything comes from experience. As for the game, I can tell you some things. Usually, The person who is in mafia, or the baddie faction, have their own BTSC(a forum where only hosts and baddies are allowed. there baddies can discuss their strategy and plans.) Whereas the goodies are just in big number with only few having some powers (usually a crowd). And as for the roles, the host will PM you about your role. You can ask any question if you want, just now. Or if afterward you face a problem you can ask the host(better be PMing him/her.) And do let the host know when you get your role. If any role has night abilities, then , in case of goodies, it is PMed to host, and in case of baddies, written in the BTSC. Hope, I have not confused you about it. If you, or anybody else, have any question, you are free to ask, and if you don't get what I speak :D then just ask anyone else or the host about it.

Value of a Woman :

Brushes flowing free

#27 Akriti

Akriti

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 03:41 PM

And yes, of course, the baddies know the roles of the baddies coz they are a team and have a BTSC.
If you want I can give the link to the previous games or I can add to the baddie BTSC of a game that is OVER. That depends if I am allowed to add u to the BTSC but I can post you the game for sure.

Value of a Woman :

Brushes flowing free

#28 kristmark1

kristmark1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 03:49 PM

Thanks a lot :D

#29 Akriti

Akriti

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 03:50 PM

trainer's manual mafia II

Guess this will help.
Sorry, many of ours first game. So, I liked to put it up, the stupidities that I did. :P Don't repeat them.

Value of a Woman :

Brushes flowing free

#30 kristmark1

kristmark1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:27 PM

Thanks, that was really helpful :D