Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Newbie Mafia

• Please log in to reply
1131 replies to this topic

#1121 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:23 AM

Greek Mythology Newbie Mafia will begin signups sometime in June. Sorry for the wait and thank you for your patience :)
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#1122 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:43 AM

I'm currently planning a Redwall (Book 1) themed Newbie Mafia. I need someone to main host, since I really just want backseat.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#1123 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:27 PM

Before my disappearance I had plan to host a game. I still want to, but before I do, I want to check if there is any queue or something.

hi again, everyone. Nice to be back home. :)

#1124 nana77

nana77

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:04 PM

There is a que but it is currently empty. All you need is for your game to be checked for balance, and a co-host to help you learn hosting.

#1125 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:49 PM

Bugs Mafia

The Real Insects (Goodies) Win Con: Kill all baddies and Indies

Ant (Vote Steal) - With his maze of tunnels Ant can steals a vote from another player and use it later in the game. (But if he steals a baddies vote instead of counting as x2 later, it will count as x0, but he will not be told.)
Bee (Save) - The healing power of honey is amazing. The person with whom Bee shares his honey cannot be NKed.
Wasp (Trap Night and Day) - Wasp's string may not be deadly but it will put his target out of action for a night and day.
Ladybug (Kill) - Most people don't think much about ladybugs. This one is out to prove them wrong with his Kill.
Fly (Spy: Role) - Is that a fly n the wall?
Grasshopper (Redirect) - Grasshopper will take another bug's action and hop away with them to a difference target.
Moth (Spy: Faction) - Moths are so boring and dull, no one will notice this one spying on them.
Cricket (Post Message) - Cricket is loud and annoying.

The Arachnids (Baddies with BTSC and NK) Win Con: Be in a majority that can't be undone.

Scorpion (Spy) - His poison is in fact truth serum and will cause his target to tell him who he is.
Tick (Redirect) - Tick will bit another bug and cause him to be redirected to another target.
Spider (Trap) - Has poison but he will trap you in his web for a night and day.

The Worms (Indy with BTSC and RID Kill) Win Con: Has to Kill at least one bug with wings and another with poison.)

Earthworm (Save + Spy (Type)) - Can dig a hole under his target to save him and learns if target has wings or poison.
Glow-worm (Vote Manip x0,x2) - Use his lights to distract another bug and change his vote. (If earthworm dies, Glow-worm receives Save+Spy and loses Vote Manip) He can not change his own vote.

Redirect > Redirect > Spy(role)/Spy(faction)/Spy > Save+Spy > RID Save > RID Kill > Kill > Trap > Block > Trap > Save > NK

Trap - no action action, no day action, no votes or post.
I will post successful Kills, Trap and Saves.
Indy Spy result will be: has wings, has poison, has nothing

Ant, Moth and Tick have nothing. (No one wants dull moth wings, not even earth worms :))
All other Insects have wings.
Wasp, Scorpion and Spider has poison.

Wasp has both wings and poison, so I am thinking either results on Wasp will show as 'has nothing' or Indy can only choose to take Wasp wings or poison?
If I don't get enough sign-up after a reasonable amount of time, I will remove the indies, a baddie and some goodie.

Thanks again for your comments, and I look forward to hear what you have to say about the changes.

This is what I had plan, and still want to do. Any one want to co-host?

#1126 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:50 PM

Host: MikeD
Cohost: ???????

Backups:

Mentors:

#1127 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

Host: MikeD
Cohost: ???????
1. Kikacat123

Backups:

Mentors:

"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

#1128 marksmanjay

marksmanjay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

Sign me up plz

#1129 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

I'll sign up too, but maybe you should make an actual sign-up thread? :)

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#1130 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:51 PM

Bugs Mafia sign-up thread had been created.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users