Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Newbie Mafia

• Please log in to reply
1131 replies to this topic

#1081 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

If these last few spots fill up soon, I'll have to wait until April 7th to start. And I'm not sure if Aura is still available to cohost, so that could be an issue.

Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#1082 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

C'moon people , last year a roster like this would've  filled up in no time... :(

Just started a couple of weeks ago to play Mafia live  - irl I mean - with different number of players : from 7 to 13 so far... and it's fun .. and I miss playing it online ;)

The strategy is much more complex online.. in real life u ain't got the time for strategy neither as a goodie or a baddie .. we have like 3 minutes to choose someone to lynch during the day and not enough roles to ascertain one's role after just one night and at night .. as werevolves (like the game is played) u only have a few seconds to decide on a victim .. and you cannot talk to the other baddies , you can only understand yourselves by looking in eachother's eyes.. otherwise the rest of the village would know who you are.. ;)

But it's FUN !! :D and a great game to meet someone , to really get to know them.. ;)

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#1083 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1583 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:00 PM

*bump*
TMM Mafia XII: High School Club Mafia
Principals: Auramyna & Brainiac100
Rules

1. Flamebirde
2. nana77
3. Kikacat123
5. TheCube
7. Minato
8. marksmanjay
9. araver
10. Yodell
Backups: Plasmid

Edited by araver, 29 March 2013 - 11:01 PM.

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#1084 vcvcvc12

vcvcvc12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

Rules

1. Flamebirde
2. nana77
3. Kikacat123
4. vcvcvc12
5. TheCube
7. Minato
8. marksmanjay
9. araver
10. Yodell

I hope I'm doing this right.

#1085 marksmanjay

marksmanjay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

I hope I'm doing this right.

Yup!

Spoiler for recursion

#1086 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

Are we looking for people to fill in the spaces, or are we only looking for new folk? :)

Edited by Panther, 02 April 2013 - 09:24 PM.

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#1087 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1356 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:21 PM

I think people to fill up the spaces. Of course, I guess we are also looking for some mentors too...

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#1088 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

Rules

1. Flamebirde
2. nana77
3. Kikacat123
4. vcvcvc12
5. TheCube
7. Minato
8. marksmanjay
9. araver
10. Yodell
11. Panther

I don't know about being a mentor, it's been a while since i've played lol, but I'll happily join in :)
Feel free to kick me off the list if we have a sudden influx of new people :D

Edit - accidently removed the bit above the list

Edited by Panther, 02 April 2013 - 10:53 PM.

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#1089 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:49 AM

If someone wants a mentor, I can do that. Won't be able to follow the thread too closely thanks to classes. :dry: but I can check in a few times a day.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#1090 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1331 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:02 AM

I would volunteer to take the last spot to get the game started, but I don't know if Minato is still following.

You could try PM-ing, and if Minato is still around and would be able to play I can take spot 6.

Otherwise, I foresee needing a backup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users