Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 TOPHAT

TOPHAT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:58 PM

OK freddie b CHILL OUT!! Such hostility. You do have a valid point, just because i've not heard of it doesn't mean it's true "ACCEPTED" although the whole point of my answers for me was to both encourage other wild and very colourful answers (makes my day brighter plus i like the thought patterns behind the outlandish ones) it was more to provide jword three down from the original post the credit for solving the puzzle instead of being ignored time and again whilst everyone else rambles on guessing in vane while you revel with delight. what i am sure of (no proof required) is that you are most likely a lot smarter than most on here, myself included but unless you want this to end up with 10 bright sparks bouncing off each other then i suggest you pay attention to those around you who obviously show talent like jword who is only a junior member because he's not long joined but if you keep sucking the fun out it then he might lose interest like the hundreds of others that have only made a few posts. keep up the good puzzles though they do amuse me so ;)

#22 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:01 AM

OK freddie b CHILL OUT!! Such hostility.
No, pls stop assuming, sometimes I post quick, It's dutch directness, come to NL for a pancake and find out.

You do have a valid point, just because i've not heard of it doesn't mean it's true "ACCEPTED" although the whole point of my answers for me was to both encourage other wild and very colourful answers (makes my day brighter plus i like the thought patterns behind the outlandish ones)
Me too!

it was more to provide jword three down from the original post the credit for solving the puzzle instead of being ignored time and again whilst everyone else rambles on guessing in vane while you revel with delight.
No i don't revel, do you? I delayed a little to allow others to add and to let him doubt his post a little and then PM'd him - ask him, we have some private banter.

what i am sure of (no proof required) is that you are most likely a lot smarter than most on here, myself included
Probably not true, patronising-embarassing is how it feels I have lived by my witts from time to time.

but unless you want this to end up with 10 bright sparks bouncing off each other then i suggest you pay attention to those around you who obviously show talent like jword who is only a junior member because he's not long joined
JWORD bit done, not been here too long either. And the newbie - grandmaster bit is of no interset to me, i am old enough and wise enough to know that age and i.q. don't match too often. respect for the intelligent posters is my motto.

but if you keep sucking the fun out it then he might lose interest like the hundreds of others that have only made a few posts. keep up the good puzzles though they do amuse me so ;)
Glad to hear that! they may amuse others and jword too. Don't know where you are comming from with the jword thing, look at bonanovas 'breakfast anyone' where we banter! By the way there is a bit of dutch in the pancake post!

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!

turn yr PM on please to save other people having to read these posts,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users